Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Call of Duty: World at War for PlayStation 3 Savegame Bug Found?

Sponsored Links
    Dutch site PS3Life (linked above) is reporting that a savegame bug in Call of Duty: World at War has been found which can leave your savegame unreadable and corrupt. The bug is only said to happen in the single player campaign, and occurs in the levels where you play as a Russian soldier.

To quote, roughly translated: Call of Duty: World at War is without doubt the most played PS3 game this year-end, though many people readily admit that they left full singleplayer miss.

Fortunately, because now we get more and more reports of a bug in the singleplayer campaign, which in charge of your save game gives an error message that says you savegame unreadable, and you then again at the start of the current set of levels set.

This bug occurs in the levels where you play with the Russian soldier, NOT in the first levels with the American soldier!

PS3life would ever know how many gamers who played the singleplayer here affected by this. Have you bought the game, and does this happen to you? Comment below!

More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    That happened to me, but I had updated the game earlier, I thought it was because of the update and not a bug from the game instead.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News