Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Cage: Heavy Rain gameplay target is 8-12 hours

Sponsored Links
    Speaking to VG247 at Games Convention, Quantic Dream boss David Cage said a single walk through of top drawer PS3 thriller Heavy Rain is likely to take no more than 12 hours.

"We’re still in the middle of production, so I can’t really tell you the exact time of the game, but we’re targeting a game between eight and 12 hours in gameplay for one walk through," he said.

Seen for the first time in Germany last month, the game showed what appeared to be unparalleled plot-branching, a fact, Cage said, likely to keep the hardcore coming back for much more.

"It’s impossible in one walk through to see everything there is to see," he added.

"And that’s going to be OK. For most gamers, they’re going to play it once, and really enjoy it and have a great journey, but some hardcore gamers will want to come back and see everything, and all possible options."

Heavy Rain has been branded PS3’s "most important title for next year" by SCEE boss David Reeves. More PlayStation 3 News...

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    12 hours? That's not very impressive. One could finish it in one weekend which would leave me pretty disappointed. I like a game that makes me feel like I got my money's worth.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Transient View Post
    12 hours? That's not very impressive. One could finish it in one weekend which would leave me pretty disappointed. I like a game that makes me feel like I got my money's worth.
    I hope by the time this title hits the shelves we have a hack to play this backup cause 12 hours are not enough for my 60 bucks. Even mgs4 which was around 20 - 25 and got a solid 10 made me feel disappointed because i dont play mgo.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News