Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    For me there are some advantages using the proxy method, one of them is that I download the PKG once, and install the demos/full games in my two PS3s from the PC... saving me time and bandwidth.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Any Idea to install PS3 demo from PC to PS3?

my firmware is 2.43

i already use the PS3proxy metod its only download it, but when comes to install it says "error occured"

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrows View Post
    Any Idea to install PS3 demo from PC to PS3?

my firmware is 2.43

i already use the PS3proxy metod its only download it, but when comes to install it says "error occured"
    Hi,

I'm on 2.41

- on 2.41 - If you add for example BioShock Demo which has 1,77GB to download list and next via ps3 proxy server you want to download something smaller for example Fifa 09 Demo - the fifa will download to the PS3 but the system will not install it (error occurs)

- on 2.41 - You have to download exactly the same demo via ps3 proxy server what you added to download list on PS3 - and the demo will install without errors

Did You try this on Yours 2.43 ??
    Last edited by Tosztoc; 10-05-2008 at 09:20 AM

i havent try that one. will try that one soon.. and anyone know how to change the PSN network?

i already sign in at PSN asia Hk, if i want to change to psn europe or us.

interesting reading guys i haven't a clue about proxys and stuff but would love to learn more. anyone know how i can access the us ps3 store so i can download videos ?

thanks

don't know how that should work.. i tried but no sucess.. anyone help!?

It works as you wrote!

proxy server

you can now use ps3 proxy server

Quote Originally Posted by Tosztoc View Post
    Hi,

I'm on 2.41

- on 2.41 - If you add for example BioShock Demo which has 1,77GB to download list and next via ps3 proxy server you want to download something smaller for example Fifa 09 Demo - the fifa will download to the PS3 but the system will not install it (error occurs)

- on 2.41 - You have to download exactly the same demo via ps3 proxy server what you added to download list on PS3 - and the demo will install without errors

Did You try this on Yours 2.43 ??
    You can install the same demo from PC through proxy server. The problem occurs when you try to swap the link with another demo/beta/or any pkg. You can still download pkgs in ps3 by pausing the proxy server making a lag, meanwhile, swap the link fast, and resume the server but it won't let you install because the file is corrupted!

Quote Originally Posted by joel3166 View Post
    you can now use ps3 proxy server
    Please give a few details on this, so members can benefit from your findings.. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast