Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hope the recovery has been going okay racer (just finished going through all the other posts) I have an old phat PS3 that I would love to get downgraded, and you seem like just the person for the job. So again, hope you heal up real soon!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sorry all i have not forgotten all on the downgrade. i am not taking any more right now because i am working on some right now, also working on my flasher. All is going good, i will be accepting more ps3s as soon as i get the ones i have, done. So in close because of what happened to me i do have to say that the turn around will be a little longer as it does take me a little longer to solder because of what happened. Thanks for all your understanding and for all the support.

Also on one more note i will be having some more pictures for you and this time it will be a dual boot phat ps3 (its coming matt) and a picture of my nand flasher!!!

thanks all. There are a few trusted members here that have seen my progress with the flasher and there has been some with videos of it working. thanks again all.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Your the man C. Glad to see ya slowin down a little, maybe give that shoulder a rest. Besides your little man seems like hes goin to open his own shop one day! Good luck

Here is another update on my off board flasher. It is done all done. Now to do some research and see if I can get a printed board and all the components one it to produce it on a large scale. It has downgrade 10 ps3s phats today and are you ready for this 30 to 40min start to finish for each of them. Now back to work on the dual boot. The off board flasher is something I put a lot of work into and it will be a cost effective way to flash off board chips, nands at first but will branch out more with different ver. Thanks all.

Ok another update on the flasher. It is a 100% so far perfect read and write to NAND ps3s. I didn't have rewrite once because of failed verification on write or read. I am 100% proud of what I did. The dual and the reusable clip next.

Thanks. If you have sent me a phat ps3 it is done and on its way, with exception of the dual boot. Sorry Matt have to wait a few more (not going to say his online name cause once done don't want him to get bothered with all the emails or pms about selling it). Thanks again.

I get my broken arm crap off tomorrow. Hell yes. I am super happy about this. It take the normal 6 weeks cause break wasn't that bad. And my shoulder is doing really well. Thanks all.

Nice .. awesome..

Please keep us posted on your off board flasher! I would buy one instantly

It is going good with the flasher. I have been doing some pricing and seeing how to set it up to for what I want it to do. Will keep all updated. Thanks.

Ok just a quick update. I had to go back to the doctor because of the pain I was having should of gotten better but it hasn't. I have to undergo surgery again to fix the rotator cup again and well I will be out for a little while longer. This is the worst case outcome out of this. I will be trying to do what I can to pass the time away. Thanks all.

Hope all is well racer0018. I can't believe how much time has past since I first commented on your accident.

Sponsored Links
Page 9 of 82 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News