Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    I posted twice and they havent showed up yet.
    I cleaned out the post queue, so all of the replies are now showing... I was away this past weekend sorry about that guys.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Just be patient Racer isn't trying to con anyone. Everyone has lives and family. Peace out.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    The tracking for joetx is

ups
    1z7t83160395164226

Joetex, who is schany. I never signed for anything. That isn't my last name at all.
    Now how would I know who SCHANY is? It could be you, it could be someone else at your house, I don't know. All I know is that my PS3 was delivered to Emmetsburg, Iowa on 05/27/2014 at 12:16 P.M. and signed by that person. UPS tracking # 1Z5332370357403638 said it was returned to sender and if that is not you then it might be the store you sent it from. You could go there and quote the tracking # to see if they have it but someone has my PS3.

A PS3 repair should NOT take 4 to 6 months no matter what the problem is. That is just utter nonsense. Anywhere else has a 24 to 48 hour turnaround time, are you serious? As for you refunding money, yeah, I don't see that happening.

I have very little interest in the things you have to deal with and I have zero interest in your "truth". If you have so many problems in your life, sort it out first and stop taking people's consoles if you know you can't return them in a timely manner. Four months? Ridiculous.

It's a fat CECHA01 60GB backward compatible console with one of the back vents mangled.

I posted twice and they havent showed up yet. Send me a message and we can go from there.
    Okay firstly, I was giving you enough time to come up with an excuse as to why you stopped communicating. Secondly, I didn't realize you had posted. And thirdly, I told you yesterday that I would post an update here when I see that the PS3 is on its way to me, which is what I'm doing right now.

I have never heard of UPS reselling broken systems so I don't know how true that is. I didn't start a claim with UPS, I don't have any dealings with UPS except for the day when they picked up my console so I don't know why they would send me any money. But like I said in my many emails to you, I will let you know if for some reason they do.

The video you sent me doesn't work so I don't even know what that was about. This is the email you sent, maybe there is a problem on my end and someone else can see it:

"I wasnt ignoring you. We had a bad storm and been with out internet for a while now. But i got it to work and it will be in the mail today. I have to get the label printed out and i will send you the tracking number. check out this video. thanks for waiting. I havent gotten the money as of yet but i am sick of you waiting for a system.

onedrive.live.com/?cid=552A556D852AA015&id=552A556D852AA015!150"

I haven't gotten anything from UPS nor do I expect to get anything. They came and picked it up on 05/20/2014 as you can see from the tracking number and returned it to sender on 05/27/2014, so I don't have it. It's somewhere between Spencer, Iowa and Emmetsburg, Iowa is what I suspect. I will not keep any money and I still do not have a system.

Quote Originally Posted by metzen View Post
    Just be patient Racer isn't trying to con anyone. Everyone has lives and family. Peace out.
    I think 4 months qualifies as patient, don't you? July 15 would make it 5 months.

If this was an isolated incident I maybe could understand, but there are at least 3 people in this topic who have complained about him holding their consoles for 4 or 6 months. There may be more, I haven't read the whole topic. That shows a pattern.

Okay folks, he sent a UPS tracking # 1Z7T83160395164226 which shows something in Spencer, Iowa as of this post. If all goes well it will be here Monday June 30, 2014.

Truth be told, I am not expecting the system he sent to work out of the box, and even it does, I don't think it will work a long time after that. I really hope I'm wrong on this but we will see. I will post again on 06/30/2014 when it arrives.
    Last edited by joetex72; 06-24-2014 at 07:56 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

It is a system that has been working great through testing of it before I sent it off. I got it with a bad Blu ray and fixed it. As far as anything else the system is unknown. Thanks.

racer0018, did you go to the store where you sent my PS3 from and give them the tracking number to see if they have it?

Tomorrow will be 06/27/2014 which will make it a month since it's been delivered and I don't know how long they would hold it.

Admin Edit: Please follow our Site Rules when posting here, and remember the Staff can EDIT or REMOVE anything they wish... this is what all users must agree to when checking the box during registration here.

Hi boys, i'm joaquin from santa fe argentine, have a ps3 Slim CECH-2501A, i make a downgrade and obtain a trunk process for low force on the clip, at this moment the console power on but no video, no sound, no hdd read led, no usb read led, and only form to power off is pressed 15 second the power button.

i read and write original and chequed bios always, not problem, i connect nor tristate to sbe in flax of clip, and nothing whit flash fun, i test whit patched original bio write and nothing, is problem to init hdd and usb, the pin of bios smpansion is very good.

today have more of 40 consolas cech-250x downgrade successfully, this console is the first, thanks and greetings for alls

They take the system to a ups selling area and sell it as parts is all I know. I don't have the system and will never see it again. As far as the money, I haven't gotten a dime of that. It shows the claim went through but I haven't gotten it. So basically I lost the money and a perfect system. If anyone got screwed over it was me! Enjoy the free system!

Okay the system arrived today, June 30, around 7:30 P.M. and I was a little nervous to fire it up because I thought it wouldn't work. But I turned it on and was pleasantly surprised that it booted up and went to the XMB.

It had Rogero 4.21 installed and everything looks good so far. The fan kicked into high gear in about 5 minutes so I'm going to install the Control Fan Utility and monitor the chips' temperatures to see if it's safe to use the system for any long period.

They take the system to a ups selling area and sell it as parts is all I know. I don't have the system and will never see it again. As far as the money, I haven't gotten a dime of that. It shows the claim went through but I haven't gotten it. So basically I lost the money and a perfect system. If anyone got screwed over it was me! Enjoy the free system!
    I paid you to fix my PS3 so I don't know why you're making it sound like you didn't get anything. You got $104 and lost a PS3, I got a PS3 and lost $104 and lost hundreds of hours of saves. About 3 years worth.

So we both got something out of this, just not what we wanted ideally because I would have still preferred my PS3 fixed with my saves. And if the claim is being processed you will eventually get the money for it, so in the end you won't end up losing anything and I will still end up losing many hours.

racer0018, do you remember the work you put into the system you sent? Did you reflow or reball the CPU, RSX and southbridge with leaded or unleaded solder, or did you just reflow the RSX?

Did you change thermal pads, thermal paste, things like that?

That one was just a broken blu ray. The guy that i got it from said a shop when he lives reballed the rsx. I just cleaned it out, put new thermal paste on it and downgraded it and put a whole new blu ray drive in it.

Sponsored Links
Page 80 of 81 FirstFirst ... 307078798081 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News