Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Read here first and make posts, then you can private message: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/announ...tml#post469233

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't release prices online. You will have to pm and we talk from there. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't know if you still check your email racer, but you can send the system you have for me the way it is. I don't care anymore if the Blu-ray drive isn't working, as long as the system boots up I'm fine. I'm just tired of waiting.

Can someone on this site please help me get my PS3 back from racer0018?

I sent him my fat PS3 CECHA01 four months ago in mid February for a YLOD repair and to this day I have not gotten it back fixed. When I sent it in February he was going through a tragedy so he never got around to "fixing" it until two months later in April. After saying he was finished with it, he asked for payment and I sent him $104. He finally sent it off with UPS tracking # 1Z5332370357403638 on 05/02/2014 and I got it five days later on 05/07/2014. When I got it I tried to turn it on it didn't work. The light went from red to green to yellow to red with three beeps--the yellow light of death. The same way I sent it to him. I was sooo mad. Three months wasted for a YLOD fix that didn't even happen.

After saying he did fix it and it probably was UPS's fault that it got damaged, he said he was going to file a claim and asked me if I wanted a replacement. I hesitated at first because I wanted my PS3 with my saves, but then I told him to go ahead and send the replacement because I didn't want to wait any longer for a working PS3. He started the claim with UPS and they came and picked up my PS3 on 05/20/2014 and delivered it to him seven days later on 05/27/2014.

I didn't hear from him for a long period of time so a day later on 05/28/2014 I posted on the forum here...

Quote Originally Posted by joetex72 View Post
    Haven't heard back from you regarding the replacement or fixing my original, racer. You got mine back yesterday.
    ...because I thought he was working on it, and I couldn't believe it when he said he didn't have my system. UPS tracking # 1Z5332370357403638 clearly says it was delivered to his address on 05/27/2014 at 12:16 P.M. and signed by SCHANY. Mind you, I'm still angry that I wasted three months waiting on my PS3 to get fixed, but now this? He says he doesn't have it? If you click on the Shipment Progress you will see proof of the days I mentioned and when it was delivered. I was starting to get even more furious at this point because it was like adding insult to injury. I don't have a PS3 and I had already paid him to fix it so now I have nothing, I am basically screwed. But he said he was going to send a replacement so I thought, "Okay, I'll have that at least" right? Wrong.

The first few weeks he said he was dealing with UPS, the next week he said the Blu-ray drive for the replacement is giving trouble, the week after that he said UPS is sending the check, last week Monday he said he's getting a new Blu-ray drive the next day and I thought "Yes, finally he's going to send it off." Nothing happened. Nada. I got so fed up of hearing excuses that I told him to just go ahead and send the replacement the way it is, I don't care if the Blu-ray drive is working or not, just so that I wouldn't hear another excuse this week. That was five days ago as you can see from my post above and I haven't heard from him in over a week now.

It's been four months of agonizing waiting since I sent my PS3 to get it fixed and I still have nothing. I asked him for a refund, I asked him for my PS3, I was offered a replacement, and yet I still don't have anything. I have implored him, I have tried to reason with him, I have begged him, I have done everything I can to get him to send me a PS3. He has stopped replying to me completely now which is why I'm asking for help here on the forum. Maybe someone here can get through to him. I feel like I've been scammed big time by someone I trusted.

racer0018, if you are indeed not scamming me please refund the $104 I paid and please give me back my PS3 so I can try to get it fixed somewhere else. If you don't want to do that, please send the replacement the way it is no matter if the Blu-ray drive isn't working. I don't care anymore, I just want a PS3 back. I can't believe someone who repairs PS3s for a living is really taking weeks to fix a Blu-ray problem so obviously something else is going on. Mods, admin, staff, somebody, anybody, can you please help me get a PS3 back from him? I can provide more information if needed. I'm desperate and I don't know what else to do.

I am sure racer0018 will respond to this when he sees it, as he's been around for many years with no issues here

Thanks for your patience joetex72!

joetex72 experience with racer0018 isn't the only incident. I had a similar issue with racer0018 and my CECHA01. racer0018 kept my PS3 for 4 months for a firmware downgrade, always with lots of excuses, it hasn't arrived, something broke, someone sick etc.

Long story short, I finally got my console came back after 4 months, not downgraded. I was promised a downgraded replacement CECHA01 console "free" of charge for all of the waiting and aggravation, but it never arrived. I never received my money back for the downgrade either. I wrote the experience off as a bad decision on my part to do business with him.

You got a console back so that's something at least. I can't afford to write this off though, because I sold my other systems and games to buy a PS3. So my PS3 is the only console I own. I haven't played a video game in 4 going on 5 months now because of this. And for a gamer, having to wait and wait and wait with no end in sight is like torture. I can't for the life of me understand why this is taking so long. It's been a month now since he says he's been dealing with UPS.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt that there is a good reason why he's stalling, he just has to say what that reason is instead of leaving me hanging.

Joetex, who is schany. I never signed for anything. That isn't my last name at all.

I have never and I repeat never screwed anyone over. If I said I need more time with system I do. If I say there was a problem there was. If I have your system I need more time with it. If it is so easy then I will refund your money and send it back to you.

I am the best at what I do. If you had to deal with all that I have you would buckle, if don't want the truth don't ask. Things happen and there isn't anything I can do to control that. My family has always been the first thing in my life.

It is people don't trust me, I have been doing this for a long time. And never once screwed anyone over. If I have your system then I will get it to you! That is my word as a man. Email me to remind the system I have. Thanks.

Tbconner, this is the last email I got from you.

Iím still expecting orders at any time to move back to the States. At the moment, Iíve also got a couple of nands and a couple of nors to be downgraded. Iíll wait till I get back and settled, then Iíll get with you. Thanks.

I told you if I get another 60gb system in I would send it to you. Well I haven't gotten one in that is mine to keep. How can I send something I don't have. I buy them when they are broke and fix them. I have t gotten one in.

I posted twice and they havent showed up yet. Send me a message and we can go from there.

Hey joetex, I was just looking at who i was sending an email to. I didnt get your system. Ups keeps the systems that are broke and resell them. I have not gotten the money for the insurance, but i am sending the system to you that i have here. I will trust you that if you get the money sent to you, you will send it to me.

I have had to go to my parents house to send emails because our internet was down. However it got fixed now. I am uploading a video to your email showing that your new system is working. That is why i didnt know who signed for the system. I dont have your old one, ups took it. I will be sending you a tracking number soon.

Here is the story, He sent me a system and i reballed it. When you got it back it didnt work and the box had damage. I had to file a claim on it. I havent gotten the money yet. I dont know if it was sent to him or if there is a problem.

Ups asked me if they could have the old system that got damaged, i dont know if they sent him a box or he had to send it.What i do know is that i dont have it. I am sending this system to him because he has been without one for something. If he keeps the money and the system looks like i am out again. Thanks
    Last edited by racer0018; 06-23-2014 at 03:21 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News