Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Yay. Sent off 26 systems today. From reballs on ps3 to reballs on 360 to rgh Xbox to downgrades. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Hello racer0018... We have now reopened this forum section to all users who are logged in so you may see an influx of posts in coming days.

Please direct ALL user help questions to our PS3 Help & Support forum section and do not answer them here with any advice as this section is not archived in our database.

However, if users wish to discuss your PS3 Unbricking and Downgrading services you may reply to them in this ongoing thread. They will have to reply to you here until they become a Contributor (making 7 posts and waiting 7 days) in order to use the Private Messaging (PMs) system.

Finally, we have also made you a Forum Moderator again and expect you to continue helping users in our other sections in return for offering your services in this one. Thanks!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks boss. New site looks great!

Also on a side note. I have reballed a ps4 and it makes it run a lot more quiet then before. thanks all.

Hey racer, was wondering what the status of the ps3 I sent you back in July? I know you've been real busy but since I haven't been able to get a hold of you by phone I'm leaving you a message here. Thanks.

I sent you a pm back. My daughter gave out my number to all her friends, had to change it. I am thinking this one is on the house. Just shipping charge. Thanks and I will call ya today.

i have a ceche and never upgraded firmware until recently, now i am on ofw 4.55. since then i started to get the cinavia message code 3 error.

i am interested in knowing if you can downgrade my unit to v3.01 where before cinavia was added to v3.10.

I can down grade your system to which ever firmware you would like. Thanks and let me know.

Hey racer been trying to get a hold of you. Can you please get back to me as soon as you can? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    Also on a side note. I have reballed a ps4 and it makes it run a lot more quiet then before. thanks all.
    Why would you need to reball a PS4? Are they showing the same signs as the PS3?

Also, still waiting on my PS3 to be fixed.

I just got my ir station back up and running with the new part. I had to set the profiles on it. I replaced both the bottom and the top heater. Once you do that it is like a new machine. I wasnt going to set profiles on someone else's motherboards and run the risk of hurting them. Back up and running I will be working tonight on systems again. Thanks all.

Sponsored Links
Page 77 of 81 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News