Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Pm sent to you. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    That's great news, hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Natepig View Post
    Where you been hiding for the last year?
    Been busy behind the scenes matey! How's yourself been?

I've gone self-employed this year, plus got a baby girl to keep happy now I've taken a bit of time out to get things sorted out at home for the new arrival, plus had plenty of thrills & spills happen in the meantime.

Things are starting to get busy over here, but the extra income comes in handy now!

I have never really done it for the money it has always been about helping others. But I have been busy as well. With my daughters heart condition.

Everything is good with my daughter. And I am back at it. Thanks.

Hey racer are you still doing downgrades? I'm interested in getting a cech-a01 60gb model downgraded. Just wanted to post here before sending a PM, looking forward to a response thank you.

I sent you a message back. Thanks.

Hey racer, just checking the status of that board... it's been like almost another 2 months.

Racer - sent someone your way for a downgrade. Said person is from Texas which is a little bit too far away for me to see to. All yours buddy!

I have been getting a lot of ps3s in and been dealing with these alot. If anyone ever needs one let me know. Still doing the downgrades and repairs also. Thanks.

I been getting a lot of reballs. But still accepting downgrades. Thanks.

Sponsored Links

Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News