Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast

Wish I would have known about this awhile ago when my 3 PS3's went out (all 355, and 4xx)

If you still got them send them to me. Thanks

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by racer0018 View Post
    Thanks boss tired of answering that question.
    We have now required all Registered Users to become Contributors (as outlined HERE) before they can post in the BST area... this should eliminate people cluttering up this thread asking the same questions over and over while allowing those serious to make the 7 posts and wait the 7 days (or go Premium) and then contact you here.

Thanks boss. I am offering this service here however as always I don't post prices cause everyone that messages me wants other things done.

I do not install Cfw to the ps3 when I ship it back, it comes with ofw 3.55 and the system will be q&a so you can install what ever Cfw you would like on it.

And please post here that you are interested and then message me about the details. Thanks and happy testing all.

Thumbs Up

Hello fellas, I just got my NAND Console back from racer today with OFW 3.55 on it and everything is working perfectly. I did some research and from there knew he was the right one to get the job done. Good communication and quick response too. Downgraded it mine the same day he got it.

I didn't expect the downgrade and everything else to be that fast, but it was (Extra kudos to him for that). He's been keeping up really good with the PS3s, so i highly recommend him to everyone wanting to downgrade their console or any other help they need. Thank you very much racer, you did a good job!
    Last edited by NotJustAnyRob; 06-05-2013 at 01:44 PM

Another happy customer. Thanks for the feedback and happy testing.

Another 24 going out in the mail tomorrow. If I got yours before Thursday it is on its way back. Thanks.

Hey Guys,

I just got my ps3 back from racer. He is a pleasure to deal with and communicates with you on the entire process, what a pleasure to deal with!!

A true asset to this site no doubt.

Cheers

It is nice to do business with people that are willing to send their system to someone that they don't know. But as many can see I can be trusted with all systems. I have great feedback. So please keep them coming. I have been getting a lot done this weekend and will have a lot shipped on Monday. So far I have 16 going out. Thanks.

I got 29 going in the mail today. So if I got yours by the weekend it is done and will be sent off today. Thanks.

So far another 23 going out Monday. And working on more. Thanks.

With all the amazing feedback you have gotten, I wish I still had my other 3 PS3's. I sold those and got a ps3 super slim because I would only have to pay $80 for it

Meh, hopefully something gets released because the only thing I can do is run ps1 backups and some psp games.

+rep

hello, recently a friend send my a ps3 slim cecgh 2004b with this problem

turn on led green yellow led and blinking red + 3 bip. prob the ps3 was open, no security sigil , any idea before i put my hand on it? thx
    Last edited by Sostanco; 06-17-2013 at 07:15 PM Reason: wrong post

Page 73 of 78 FirstFirst ... 23637172737475 ... LastLast