Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    So um racer can we talk business bcz i can't seem to be able to send a pm to you.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You need to make some quality posts not just on this thread, but on other threads as well in order to be able to PM.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    minver says 3.40 and above... now how do I go about this downgrade?

oh i see thanks but i really wanna get down to business as soon as possible but okay ima try.

You will need a flasher and downgrade the ps3 or you will pay someone to do it for you like me. If you want to do it yourself look into e3 or a progskeet. Thanks.

So racer what about my ps3 cechgo1 is it possible for you to downgrade it ? and i need to talk business as soon as possible when your ready.

I can downgrade your ps3 ananex. Just have to message me. Thanks.

Exclamation

I had to remove a few posts, we are still getting people posting advice and help questions here rather than using this thread for it's intended purpose.

Once again racer0018 please ignore ALL posts asking for help or advice of any kind here. I would hate to have to nuke this entire thread, and none of you who are posting here will be able to PM until you make Quality Posts around the rest of the site... soon we will be upping the requirements from 2 posts to probably 20 as most other sites require 25 or 30 posts to be able to use certain features.

Sorry boss people ask and I just help. I won't so it again. Thanks.

My wife is doing a walk to help people with ms and if interested in donating let me know. All money goes to helping people with ms. You don't donate to me you donate to a web site with my wifes team is on it. It is a website that helps people with ms. Could only be 5 dollars or 10 or even a dollar the amount would be up to you. Thanks and message me if interested. Thanks for the support.

Yeah np, I know it sucks but this section isn't archived or included in our sitemap so we don't want it to be used for anything but temporary sale-related topics.

Sponsored Links
Page 68 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News