Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I am not sure what I will sell it for I have 40 into the teensy and 160 into the ps3. Plus wires and soldering for the install. But I will let you know when I get it ready.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hello all,

I'm currently in the UK (Edinburgh to be precise) and am potentially interested in having the following systems chipped or otherwise able to run downloaded software in the following order;

PS3 Slim 160GB - CECH203A - on 4.40
    PS2 Slim - SCPH-70003
    Possibly other systems as well (I.E. Xbox 360 Slim and Xbox original/fat)

I'd prefer someone local solely to cut out the postage costs (preferably pick up but I should be able to do a delivery), not quite sure what the cost for this kind of thing are but one or two people on eBay are offering it for 30 + postage.

Not able to 100% guarantee that I'll be buying this service but the PS3 at least is looking quite likely, I haven't messed around with CFW or anything of that nature since my PSP (which was quite straight-forward) so ideally it would come ready-to-go with all that's needed on my dumbass part is to DL the games

Also some noob questions;

A) Do PS2 modchips provide a bypass for region locking
    B) Is it possible to install DL'd PS3 games from an external HDD to the internal HDD to free up space and reduce loading times
    C) Will I still be able to use trophies/friends-list if my PS3 is modded
    D) Does it include upgrading to the latest 'cracked' version of the PS3 OS or will it just be a straight-forward downgrade to 3.55CFW

Anyway, please drop me a PM if you're interested

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Racer, I still havent gotten a reply from you after a month. I saw that my msg was deleted from not being opened so I resent it. If you arent getting my pm's, send me one.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Me either, lol. Should i resend it?

I know I am falling behind. I am doing 30 to 40 system mods a week guys and I am trying to keep up. I will get caught up. A do alot of big orders for people. 10-20 systems at a time for people. But please give me some time to caught up. Thanks.

No worries man, do what you gotta do

Good things come to those who wait

i just need a ylod repair, it just happened, and no i can't fix it myself due to a physical disability, so if anyone can...?

Ah wow, kinda swamped huh. Well I'm facing a deployment in a couple months so I'm trying to get my ps3 set up so I dont have to buy games while deployed and waste money T.T

I can fix the ylod for you on your ps3 if you'd like i guess just inbox me and we can work something out I live in the us and once i get it i can do it that day and get it back to you the next, let me know

Quote Originally Posted by TheOneWolf View Post
    Ah wow, kinda swamped huh. Well I'm facing a deployment in a couple months so I'm trying to get my ps3 set up so I dont have to buy games while deployed and waste money T.T
    I will get you taken care of. Before you go.

Sponsored Links

Page 65 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News