Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 48 of 81 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I can't message you unless you meet the required amount of posts or go subscribe to the site. As far what I can do for you is downgrade it for you or if you choose I can install an e3.

I do not use the clip so I would solder it in and then you be able to do a dual boot. This will allow you to run both Cfw and ofw on the same ps3. I did one for a member like 2 or 3 weeks ago and he likes it. But again you have to message me. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BAttitude7689 View Post
    I live in south florida, I have a CECHE-XX , I know it is a NAND, How much would you charge to flash this for me than I can downgrade to 3.55, PM me when you have time please..
    Again I don't list prices on the site cause it is so hard to say what everyone wants. Each ps3 is different. But message me and we can go from there. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lowaek View Post
    I am VERY interested in having you downgrade my ps3. I originally jailbroke it when I bought it new at 3.55. Being a "newbie" to the scene, I ran a game and it asked it I wanted to upgrade to 3.60, and I said yes, and then I was pretty much out of luck. I live in Southern Minnesota and would travel to you in Iowa. I am new here, but would love a PM back if you get a chance. thanks a lot
    Need to know model number and also message me as I don't list emails on the site per the rules. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hey Racer, I've been patiently waiting for your service to open and tried to get in contact with you this past week. I don't know if my PMs are getting thru, but could you downgrade/progskeet my Nand Cechg01 for me? Let me know what to do and how much.

Thanks man
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Answered all messages in my box. If you didn't get an answer message me again. Thanks.

Thanks for the response. I'll send a PM.

first thing, I sorry for my bad English I have some questions to ask : my ps3 was bricked when i updated it CFW4.21. My brother have unbricked by proskeet and E3 but the dump is not valid , can somebody helps me?

Post up your dump somewhere and I can help you.

I live on the west coast and I have a cechk01 Fat model that is in working condition but at Firmware 3.65. What I want is a downgrade to 3.55 and I was hoping I could get a ballpark price on the downgrade. I would pm you but I am unsure if I have the permissions to do so.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

How to to post up my dump?

Simple, you upload it to a free file-sharing site (such as mirrorcreator.com etc) and paste the link here.

Quote Originally Posted by coolguy1988 View Post
    I live on the west coast and I have a cechk01 Fat model that is in working condition but at Firmware 3.65. What I want is a downgrade to 3.55 and I was hoping I could get a ballpark price on the downgrade. I would pm you but I am unsure if I have the permissions to do so.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
    I can do it for you. But you will have to subscribe to the site or meet the post count requirement. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Page 48 of 81 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News