Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Is your service still running? i have two troubles. a progskeet that will not dump or correctly identify nands and nors and a 3.56 G01 stuck in service mode. some one put it in service mode on 3.56 and got stuck. whats your price to fix this and to check if my progskeet is faulty? at most i just want to know whats wrong with my progskeet.

for nand its was ProgSkeet_Retail_SL_NAND111126.dat using infectus to install. everything says successfully installed, get to the part where i have it attached with clip. also used the clip that can solder to the nand and the onboard solder points on the progskeet, it still would not even recognize. even used the nand clip pcb and it still doesnt reconize it, it becomes scrambled letters when detected and is not able to fully read and dump. the dump shows up as lines

tried several different nands even tried a nor using the default111006.dat

[Register or Login to view code]

i'm not sure if its me or the progskeet is bad. i would ship it to you to test or if you can fix or find out why its not working, also its came down to where i dnt even care much for this progskeet v1.1 blue. i'm only stuck with e3 projects and downgrades and would really liek to find a way to get dual nands to downgrade.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    What do you have your progskeet flashed to as far as bitstreams go and is it soldered to a nand or nor or are you using clips. Thanks.

I got my injectus today and will start downgrading again. Thanks.
    Last edited by racer0018; 01-25-2013 at 03:54 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Nice. I'd like to downgrade a CECHExx from 4.31 to 3.55. Can you send me a PM?

Did you when you soldered the wires change it to the normal flash. Also when you have the clip hooked up did you solder the wires onto the 3.3 v area of the progskeet to make sure that you got the 3.3v.

Are you trying to read this while the ps3 is on and is r7 or r8 open or closed. Thanks.

Hi racer, I posted earlier but I'm not sure if you had a chance to read it. Anyways, what is the procedure for having my ps3 on your downgrade list?

I live in the Bay Area, so if we can meet up, that would be cool too.

PS3 off for nands. i know if the ps3 is on i would have to wait for the moment where its not reading from nands and nors to do back ups. Followed too many tutorials my r7 had a switch r8 has been open and closed 3.3v soldered, i tested it does give power only when r7 is closed.

I have done a lot and really do believe i have a bad progskeet. i'm not asking just out of a first or second noob like attempt i am being serious and have tried way to many times to get this to read 1 nand successfully. i have had no luck and plan on probably buying a new progskeet. its not that hard to put together what needs to be done its just the fact its crap.

i'm only looking for someone who has successfully done this and has a setup to test if my progskeet is even good or is screwed. i have had great expierance with e3 for nors and no problems there in editing backups fixing red screens, 3.56 update loops, remarry blurays and more. just my last wish is to get a progskeet that is actually working. several of my attempts have failed. it just will not identify nands.

Quote Originally Posted by torp View Post
    Hi racer, I posted earlier but I'm not sure if you had a chance to read it. Anyways, what is the procedure for having my ps3 on your downgrade list?

I live in the Bay Area, so if we can meet up, that would be cool too.
    I am from Iowa. So i think that it would be a long trip for you. Now I have been trying to keep a list but it doesnt work so it is first come for people. Right now i still have ps3s to do. I try and keep some nor and nand ps3s at the same time. But i will post up when i am ready for more. What ps3 do you have. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alchybear View Post
    PS3 off for nands. i know if the ps3 is on i would have to wait for the moment where its not reading from nands and nors to do back ups.
    I can test it by hooking it up to another ps3 and seeing if it works. thanks
    Last edited by racer0018; 01-27-2013 at 11:19 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hello, when you have time to start downgrading ps3s again please send me an email/pm. I am looking to downgrade a cech-2001a model ps3 with e3 permanently installed. I would also like to find out what other options might be available as I'm pretty much a noob at this.

I live in south florida, I have a CECHE-XX , I know it is a NAND, How much would you charge to flash this for me than I can downgrade to 3.55, PM me when you have time please..

Racer..

I am VERY interested in having you downgrade my ps3. I originally jailbroke it when I bought it new at 3.55. Being a "newbie" to the scene, I ran a game and it asked it I wanted to upgrade to 3.60, and I said yes, and then I was pretty much out of luck. I live in Southern Minnesota and would travel to you in Iowa. I am new here, but would love a PM back if you get a chance. thanks a lot

Lowaek

Sponsored Links
Page 47 of 82 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News