Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thx man the timing trick helped a lot and also your tip to wait 20 sec's. The 10 sec's mentioned doesn't work for me. I always got a "usb device not recognized" message.

So here we go... finally i got something It's not working at all cause the dump procedure stops on 4-6% and or i get verification errors with diff settings. I need to play around a bit more and also to give a try on Ubuntu 11.10 with YASkeet.

But main thing it finally dumps something. A lot of FF's and here and there some strange bytes.

I've read that it would also be a good idea to solder more GND's to make the Dump/Write process more stable. We'll see if i cant get a full dump with or without verification errors i will open up the black beast and solder more GND's.

I then will do some pics with the crappy web cam. Just for sharing so others maybe get inspired.

I let you know how it goes and again THX mate.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I have found that 2-3 grounds really is about all you need. Also what windows format are you using. I had alot of problems with windows 7 and windows xp service pack 3. It works really well on xp sp2. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    racer I would like some info on your downgrading services. I have a cecha01 60 gb, sitting at a 4.11 ofw. The only thing I did was swap the 60 gb hard drive for a 500 gb. would this be something you would be interested in completing for me?

Just picked it up yesterday and I would like to unlock some potential in it.
    Last edited by Dizzny; 04-06-2012 at 11:54 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Ok now with more GND's soldered i get the same result as before. But i have buyed a new slim yesterday and will downgrade it so i can't start work again and give a look on the bricked one a bit latter.

racer, just out of curiosity, is the progskeet something that I would have to buy for you to permanantly install or is it something you hook up, downgrade, and then remove?

hey racer, i am so definitely interested in this service you offer!! thank GOD i finally found a person to do this! can you pm me some details? thanks!

actually, i don't think i'm able to pm yet, so if you could list details here?
    Last edited by xrinnenganx; 04-07-2012 at 03:52 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

You can shoot me an email. My email is the same as my sign in here in my profile. Thanks.

Sorry going to be running a late on the installs or downgrades. My kids grandma has passed away and have a lot to do this week. But I will still get them down and back to everyone in a good time. Also finished 8 of them yesterday so I will be sending them off today. Will post pics of the one that was the biggest pain in my butt.

The 40gig phat nor, with the Dia-001 mother board. Thanks and gotten lots of business. Also a lot of the people that sign up and send theirs said that they signed up because of the downgrade service that we offer here. So great job mushy! And me as well. Lol.

Hey racer, I want to get my PS3 downgrade I heard you do a good job.

I have a 60GB CECHA07 NTSC-J Console on 3.60 ?

Can you help my out oh and I live in CA ?

I can help out. Just shoot me a pm or an email. I have done many of them and would be happy to help out. thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News