Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi racer. I'm new here and would like to talk to you about several things related to your expertise. For some reason I can't instant message you so if you can get back to me. I have a ton of ps3's I would like to talk with you about. As well as BEV and DN. you can message me back or text me Thanks rich

Edited By Admin: Please read the Rules before posting here!

Sponsored Links

Exclamation

Sponsored Links
    Guys please do NOT include contact details in posts here. We have VERY clear rules on this. You must either contact them via their profile e-mail or make (2) Quality Posts to use the PM system here. Any further attempts to post e-mails or phone numbers against our rules will result in an infraction.

racer0018 you will need to ensure your e-mail is on your profile page and direct users to contact you there, and those without the minimum (2) posts will need to contribute to the forums first before contacting you. Most forums require a whopping (30) posts to use such things as links or PMs but we only require (2) which is quite nominal indeed.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No problem boss. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TitanTX View Post
    Awesome. Racer even though i can't get the service due to my locale, i want to thank you immensely for the awesome amount of work you have done for the members of PS3News.com. Hope you will continue this service and good luck for future endeavour.
    what country are you from i just got another ps3 downgraded in uk there is 2 people i know of who do them if in uk latest cost 60 he arranged collection of ps3 and delivery back all i had to do was package machine and print off label
    Last edited by dovez0; 12-15-2012 at 08:33 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey racer when you do get caught up I have a 80gb nand that i would like to be downgraded. Great what you doing for us all!!

Ok when I get these xboxs done I will let everyone know.

Hey racer, if a console bricked via a CFW and act like a ylod because of this CFW, does its possible to fix this console via a flasher ex: E3?
    I have a valid multiman dump from a 3.55 cfw and the bad CFW who bricked the console is a DEX 4.30

Most of the time you can fix it. Just hook up the Flasher to it and flash a backup to it before you bricked it. Thanks

Dove I'm from the United Arab Emirates. Shipping my console anywhere, would cost me a bundle say 500 AED that's a lot of money. And i do have services over here but just feel lazy doing all this hassle just playing games. I don't really have time on my hands to do that anymore, maybe once in a blue moon. Sorry for the thread derail racer

Ok I got caught up. Got two ps3s coming in this week and will be all caught up. I will be accepting all ps3s in the next week or so. Thanks for all who waited.

Sponsored Links
Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News