Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Registered User shadowofanubis6's Avatar
    Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Racer are you available to downgrade my ps3? i have a ceche fat nand ps3 looking to get it down to 3.55. I sent you a ton of pm's, know your busy, but i was hoping you can just PM me when you are ready.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Like I was saying before working hard to get caught up. Will pm when I am ready to accept your ps3. Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No problem racer. I'll wait until you catch up.

Thanks

This guy racer did my ps3 less then 5 hours the day he got it and sent it right back...

Thanks racer will do more business with you in the future...
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Ok an update I am all caught up on ps3s and have two left and those are the ones that will not show video and the other is ylod. So now I got them to work on and about 18 xboxs to do and will be posting up that I am ready in a few to let everyone. Thanks

Hey racer when you're ready I have a nand ps3 model cecha01 that I want downgraded. I know you're busy so just let me know when you can do it. Thanks a million

I am busy but that is what makes it fun. I thank all of you for the trust that it must take to send someone something that you have no idea who i am. But to give you guys some back ground on me. I have a degree in computer engineering and have been in the modding scene for a long time. I started with soldering in modchips to the ps1, then the ps2, ps3.

I also did wiis, game cube and i hope someday wii u. I also have done alot with xbox and xbox 360s. I have also taken out many nand chips from anything from cell phones and psps. I have been trying to come up wiht the balls to tell the wife that i am going to take apart the wii u and the vita to find out what i can do with that. I also have programmed the chips in satellite receivers for people for reasons that i am sure that everyone can figure it out.

I have soldered all types of things, i have fixed computers as well as replaces various parts on the mother boards for people. So it is all not limited to what the scene can offer. If there is something that needs to be soldered feel free to ask. If i dont know how to do it, i will figure it out.

Thanks and hope that people will keep coming to me for there needs. As for the post where the 1000 person that got a downgrade or repare he also got a free dual shock. I will be holding another one soon. I have to find out a good number, as of right now i am at... 1683 and still going. Thanks for looking all and have a good day.

If people would like me to keep posting pictures i will but thought that i would save on some of the space here at the site. Thanks

Awesome. Racer even though i can't get the service due to my locale, i want to thank you immensely for the awesome amount of work you have done for the members of PS3News.com. Hope you will continue this service and good luck for future endeavour.

hi racer0018 I know that you are busy. I wanted to let you know I sent you a e-mail to you take your time.

Ok I need some help here I have three ps3s that I was talking to people but my phone took a dump and lost their numbers. If I still have your ps3 please text me and let me know. Thanks

Sponsored Links

Page 37 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News