Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sent both members emails. Thanks

Here is the ps3 that i installed the dms3. He sent me two ps2s one with the modchip installed on that didn't work any more. and i used one that he had gotten. here is the pictures.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC02153.JPG   DSC02154.JPG   DSC02155.JPG  

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I took out the one in the old that didn't work. He tried to clean the inside of the old one and them he broke off a clip in it. So the controllers didn't work anymore. So I took that modchip out and put it in the new one. He also asked me to get him a clip, so looks like I am going to start looking for an old ps2.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here is the pictures from the latest. Brick repair.

Pictures of the progskeet installed and the reward at the end, a working ps3.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

DSC02159.JPG   DSC02158.JPG   DSC02157.JPG  

Wow Racer you truly are a life saver. I sent him my bricked ps3 and he notified me when he received it and then called me when it was fixed. the service is speedy and friendly. I think myself that his prices are not High enough considering all the soldering that he has to do for some of these consoles.

After this experience I have found that I will trust only racer with any of my electronic mod needs. I highly recommend if you are in the states and need help with your ps3.

Hey sorry to bother you again racer but can i get your last name in an e-mail please.

Already tried every possible combination of jumpers. R8 open, R7 closed, vice versa and both closed. But every time the same result. Don't have a switch at home and i'm out off money to time so i will know modd something and do a self made switch. But what would you suggest that i shall try ?

I have closed R11 and R9 too. Is that ok ?

Ok i found a jumper for 0,11 cent i will buy such one today when stores are open. Those few cent i still can afford

Also read now something on dev wiki for nor consoles and will try that today. We will see if i finally get something useful out of the NOR. grrr
    Last edited by cfwprophet; 04-03-2012 at 10:25 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

The best way to get it to work is leave r7 open and r8 open. Have the USB plugged in to the computer. Boot ps3, wait 20sec and close just r7. Then try to get.

About the jumper I just stole the pins off an old motherboard and the jumpers off an old hard drive.

As far as the others yes leave r9 and 11 closed. See when you have r7 closed and then turn on the ps3 with the usb cable not connected it is telling the ps3 to boot normal. When you have r7 and r8 open and a USB cable connected you are telling the ps3 to boot into program mode. Not technically right but the easiest way I can explain it.

So try this for me. Have r7 and 8 open with the USB connected turn on ps3, wait for 20secs or so and then close only r7 and then try and dump. What software are you using. Winskeet or the other ones. Try both and see what happens. Thanks and let me know.

sent you an email cfwprophet and axhungry. thanks

hey racer, I got a 60gb CECHA phat nand model with the infamous "waninkoko" brick. Do you fix these bricks or is this out of your league? If yes, let me know and I'll pm you so we can talk pricing.

I have fixed them before. You can pm and we can talk.

Sponsored Links
Page 3 of 81 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News