Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Racer How are you doing I haven't heard from you in like 6 days im hoping that your OK. please give me a holler when you get a chance.

I tried to call you.

The flasher is working great. Trying to get the board layout correct, and make it really user friendly. I have started working again with downgrading. However it is just with nor ps3s for now. They are not as hard to do and with my shoulder still can Do it. But will update when I am at full speed. Thanks
    Last edited by racer0018; 06-07-2012 at 09:24 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hey racer0018! I am new here and just started messing around with ps3s. I was stuck in Xbox land and couldn't find my way out. Anyway, I have a ps3 that is on 4.10. It is downgradable and I opened it and installed the e3 flasher. I got the flasher to backup my dump, but only with the Samsung update not the dual boot update. I stopped at installing and dumping original dump.

Too scared to actually try any further as I don't want to kill my baby and Im not 100% that the dumps are good. Interested in downgrading and possibly making able to dual boot for me? Price isnt s problem. You seem to be a very trust worthy. Oh yeah, it is a slim model 2501b min firmware of 3.4. Thanks either way.

Oh one more thing. I was reading an earlier post from you and you said that you did a guide on the e3 flasher? Cant seem to find it. Would love to read it, since I read you like the soldering ways better than e3 flasher. I wouldn't have asked ya to do this if I read that first. Would greatly appreciate it if ya would still consider working on a newbies console. Wanting to explore the dual boot world, but dont want a paperweight.
    Last edited by Bigbones87; 06-09-2012 at 01:33 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Here are pictures of the latest. it was a 120 slim downgrade and blu-ray remarry. thanks

If you would like I can check your dump and see if it is good. But if you would like to have a dual boot there is a guide on the e3-tech that will show you how to do it. I don't really like the e3, did you by chance get the e3 linker with it. If so I would solder in that and it would be more reliable then the clip. Instead the dual boot what about fast boot, that is flashing the nor chip from 3.55 to 4.11 and back again. Both the dual boot and the fast boot you have to use two hard drives.

Thanks and let me know how you would like to go. And how I can help.
    Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Thanks for responding. Either way would be fine. I did get the linker, but I would need you to do the soldering. The clip was a pain in the ass. I had to take it apart 3 times and tape it with a nickel on it just to give me dump. Now that I have achieved that I have been afraid to even touch it, because I feel like it will just fall off and I would have to take it apart again.

But yeah, I just want to be able to have 3.55 and also 4.11 so I can play newer games without the hassle of a dongle. Which ever way would accomplish that would be fine with me. I only have one hdd but will gladly purchase another to accomplish this. Let me know. Thanks

Also, would either fast boot or dual boot be something fairly easy to switch between firmwares as I am a newbie
    Last edited by Bigbones87; 06-09-2012 at 06:14 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I sent you an email. Thanks

Thanks again for all your help. You really know your stuff. Hopefully I can learn at least 1/3 of what you know. Your the man. I would +rep but I don't know how.

To +Rep you simply click on the user's star badge icon below their post as pictured:

Attached Images<br><br> Attached Images

Thanks for the kind words. We are all here to help other people out. Remember if you have any questions just let me know and i will help. Thanks again.

Thanks so much for all the help with this one Racer0018. Excellent work done on the unit.

Page 10 of 78 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast