Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I have the eur version & can confirm working with:

Hermes 4
    gaia 1.2

The one I have came 3.41 patched already as it is a 3.42 game in eur I still cant get medal of bloody honour to work though

How about The Fight Lights out? I got the PAL version on my external HDD.

I used Open Manager 2.1I with hermes 4b (ti-84+) i enabled L1 patch and L2 patch for firmware version

I also cant play moh..

I have actually not been able to play games that require 3.50. I'm sorry I cannot help but if someone does know can you please help me also. I also have tried the PL3. Thanks for your help.

The thing is i want to play gt5 when it comes out, but until then i would like to use my ps3 with jb on blockbusters like mgs4 and heavy rain. so when gt5 comes out can i unplug and reformat hdd and buy a gt5 and play online like nothing ever happened?

some folks say that chunks of file stays on hdd even if you format or upgrade your fw so psn bans you. Thanks.
    Last edited by jahrastafaray; 11-06-2010 at 08:27 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Any fixes yet?

Is there any way to get these games working yet: MONOPOLY Streets and The Fight: Lights Out?

Debug link for MONOPOLY Streets v1.01 is now live on sony severs and posted HERE.

Install update and change param.sfo to 3.41 tested as working.

same problem here, I've tried all the games that require the new 3.50 in order to work but at soon the game is selected the screen goes black and ps3 needs to be power off and on.

in general i haven't played any new games that require the 3.50 firmware this new hex that spoof 3.41 with 3.50 indeed make on the system setting that you have 3.50 firmware but the games wont boot and that's what we all need.

Smile The Fight Working!

Ok another 3.50 Game off the non-working list thanks to game update patch.

This time its The Fight: Lights Out

You just need to download the update pkg that matches you title ID install it make sure that you SFO is set to 3.41 and you should be good to go.

BCES-01072

BCES-00874

BCUS-98255

Also can be found on the PS3 News Retail PlayStation Network (PSN) Links page.

Quote Originally Posted by barbnjason View Post
    Ok another 3.50 Game off the non-working list thanks to game update patch.

This time its The Fight: Lights Out

You just need to download the update pkg that matches you title ID install it make sure that you SFO is set to 3.41 and you should be good to go.
    Nice to hear, and +Rep for sharing the news barbnjason.

TF:LO Confirm working... But not as great as promised...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast