Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

make a dvd expliot loader for hda with nero

Sponsored Links
    ive noticed alot of people here having problems with instaling the hda and other exploits by way of the swap magic cd.so i decided to post this little thread to help out my fellow members on this awsome site!this how you can side step the cddvd rom gen with nero and burn a working dvd expliot loaderfirst you will need nero burning rom and your exploit files.ok good?now open nero burning rom and select DVD-ROM (UDF/ISO). (this is important as selecting just dvd-rom(iso) WONT WORK) now go to the iso tab on the new compilation screen and select max char 31 iso level 2.uncheck all boxes on the iso tab also.(now you can name the disk if you want by clicking label but you dont have to.)now hit the new button and ad your exploit files.right click on the files you just added and select arrange icons by >size.this puts the files in order by size.now all that is left is burning your new dvd so hit burn and dont worry if it takes awhile to burn.now load the swap magic dvd in your ps2 and swap with your new dvd expliot loader
    you can also use this method to convert ps2cd-rips to dvd agianive been having fun becuse i took the reality media player files and added my avi movies and can now boot with the swap magic dvd . i hope this helps everyone who has swap magic cd loading problems with hda exploit and others.
    Last edited by mdntlitenin; 05-08-2005 at 02:29 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    ok, so is that how you put a movie on the hd? or to get a movie to work with swap magic? cause im confused

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    what he did, was burn a avi to cd with a ps2 media player so it can play the avi file on the ps2. no hard drive involved. the dvd part is because they can hold more data and some swap magic cd's or ps2 lasers cant read cd's so dvd is better for some.

quick question

I cannot find those screens on my nero burnering software. little help please

Quote Originally Posted by biggdogg
    I cannot find those screens on my nero burnering software. little help please
    Your New Compilation window should look like the attached picture here.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

Nero-DVD-ROM-(UDF-ISO).png  

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News