Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Nintendo Revolution specs leaked?

Sponsored Links
    To quote this article dated June 13, 2005 at [Register or Login to view links]:

dual-core 1.8GHz PowerPC-based setup with 512KB L2 cache, 1.2GHz FSB, 600MHz ATI graphics chip with 12MB SRAM, 128MB “main storage” SRAM (for GPU and sound L3 cache), 256MB main DRAM, 7.1 surround sound, and some 6GB dual-layer HP/Panasonic disc format.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    sounds like crap to me

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think it is Not so powerfull to beat the PLAYSTAION 3 and the XBOX 360

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah i agree seems like they are focusing on console size rather than production and performance

i think nintendo never wanted to be the best on the console they are more focus on the portable part the own that part of gaming with the gameboy and remember that nintendo is a kids console not for adult audience . . . it's just that some of us like old type games like Mario and Zelda, adventure and platform games that what nintendo wants, lol when i go to gamestop and see all the kid (momy momy there's a new pokemon game can i have it) 52.99 for a pokemon game come on . . . thanks to games like that is why nintendo is making money of the consoles
    Last edited by Alucard; 06-14-2005 at 06:47 PM

Well if you don't like it then don't buy it. That's it!....People that compare specs on systems that haven't been released yet are pathetic. Wait till the consoles are in store shelves at the very least if you want to compare. People that dismiss one system over another aren't real gamers. Right now I have all 3 systems and most likely I'll get all 3 next time around as well...Why?...you may be asking...well I enjoy playing games...for what they are Games. I even play games on the computer. Every console and every handheld has potential and that potential really depends on the developers.
    Expect the unexpected!...meaning don't expect too much nor too little...wait till they are all released, rent the consoles, play them and purchase the one you like best. Then shut up and play your games. Be cool!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucian
    Well if you don't like it then don't buy it. That's it!....People that compare specs on systems that haven't been released yet are pathetic. Wait till the consoles are in store shelves at the very least if you want to compare. People that dismiss one system over another aren't real gamers. Right now I have all 3 systems and most likely I'll get all 3 next time around as well...Why?...you may be asking...well I enjoy playing games...for what they are Games. I even play games on the computer. Every console and every handheld has potential and that potential really depends on the developers.
    Expect the unexpected!...meaning don't expect too much nor too little...wait till they are all released, rent the consoles, play them and purchase the one you like best. Then shut up and play your games. Be cool!
    agree . . .

Have you people even read or listened to anything or even thought about things before you post?? Nintendo has been around for a long time before Sony and XBOX they have the upper hand. Nintendo has a patent on a special 3D processing technology, whether they used this in the revolution or not is not known. If you read anything you would know that "it is not about the power it is about how you use it". All of the crap that is being put into the new Sony and XBOX consoles is going to cause the system to heat up hotter than usual stressing the system and pulling down on quality. On top of that the more intricate the system is the harder it is to develop on. The nintendo revolution was designed with this in mind. Easier to develop on means that you spend less time and money to create a game and are easily able to manipulate the hardware to get the quality you want. This means better games for a smaller price. The more intricate the system the more time more money harder to develop on. You either get games that look like they are not next gen or you pay the next gen price. I mean you really have to think about things do you want a next gen console or do you want a computer? This is what XBOX and Sony are trying to do, turn our game consoles into computers. I already have 2 computers I don't need another one that just plays games. Remember, think.
    Last edited by ToolPunk; 06-15-2005 at 08:55 AM

i am a huge fan of nintendo myself and would love to see this console do well!

600 mhz graphics card sounds good though

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News