Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Wipeout Pure - No UMD Loader

Sponsored Links
    I used the wipeout pure no umd loader. I followed all the instructions, and when I run it, it successfully runs, until it gets to starting game. Where am I supposed to put the games files? And do they have to be extracted?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    the prx files need to be inthe common folder under prx. if you look through previous posts, this is all explained. and btw, i got the loader to work fine, dunno whatcha doin wrong :P

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Ok, this is what im doing. I put all the files into the prx folder. Then i rename the PSP_game folder to WIP_game, replace the boot.bin, and put the wipeoutms folders into the game folders. My question is where am I supposed to put the game files, like, am I supposed to leave it as a iso and put it into the game folder, or extract it. Because when I start the app, it seems to find the prx files, but then it freezes when it gets to "starting game".

works perfectly for me

If it works then can u tell me how u did it? I need to know where Im supposed to put the game files.

this game works for me the only thing that dont work is the download part to use the web browser on it dont know if who ever ripped the game took that out or it just plan not working but it would be nice if it was working then i can use the internet... wasnt there another game that had a web browser on it also that u were able to get on the net with????

wipeout question...

the part in the wipeout game where it says download... is that the web browser deal?

anf if it is...if i try that...would that upgrade my firmware by itself?

i have read that the firmware upgrade only happens when you choose to do so...and of course it asks you if you want to do it or not...

i am assuming the firmware update is under the system settings of the psp, the icon called "network update"? am i correct?

i just want to make sure that no games nor movies update your firmware behind the screens without the user knowing...or is it possible for sony to do something like that where the games or vidoes update the firmware automatically without us knowing if we have our wifi on?

thank you...

Wow, well thx for answering my question...... By the way, the only way you'll be prompted to update is when u play a game that requires the update, or when u manually update it.

When i try to run the web browser i get to choose my connection and it says "please wait... connecting" then all of a sudden it it takes me back to the main menu did someone manage to get the browser running?

Damn, at least urs works. Mabye its cuz im using the PAL version..

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News