Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Toxic OS Freezing

Sponsored Links
    I managed to get my 80gb western digital hard drive to fit in the sony network slot, and then booted up toxic os .3 with my dms4. It said it needed to format and did so (though I can't seem to find how to do that again now that it is).

I dumped 2 games to the hard drive perfectly, everything was working fine. Then I dumped my own retail copy of tekken 5 to the hard drive and it took awhile and said it was done but the game didn't show up on the list....

After that I tried to dump my retail copy of Dynasty Warriors 5, which froze... after a long wait I decided I had to turn the power off.

Now when I turn on toxic os, all my games are deleted from the hard drive, and I can no longer install games to it, not even the ones that had worked my first time around!

I would appreciate any assistence you could give!

Thanks

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Try formating the drive on your pc. put the drive in and then you need to go and right click my computer ->manage then disk management (windows xp/2k) then format the drive and use a program like hdl_dumb to format the drive. then try it again. maybe it has bad sectors?? you can scan the drive when its on your pc for problems with it too.
    Last edited by northernpimp; 05-17-2005 at 09:00 PM

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News