Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] YouTube HD video on ps3?

Sponsored Links
    Hi guys... can you open youtube hd videos on your ps3? i know the flash player is not updated at last version... but i found sites like keep tube that permit to load them... my problem is that continous buffering (stop and go)... how can i resolve it?

p.s. i noted there's a fragments ip problem in network settings... maybe for this?

thanx in advance...

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Try ps3youtube.com but not all materials are in HD...

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    There's even a buffering problem on that site... do you see these videos without problems?

Yes, it's no problem, I have 30Mb internet access.. but if I cut the accces on the router to 10Mb, I have buffering problems.
    Last edited by 1st; 02-22-2010 at 07:05 PM

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by 1st View Post
    Yes, it's no problem, I have 30Mb internet access.. but if I cut the accces on the router to 10Mb, I have buffering problems.
    When have you tried that, because buffering issue has been resolved today... you should be able to watch HD with a 6 or 4Mb connection.

Lightbulb

try stagevu.com for the ps3, i just found out about it & so far, so good

i've 5mb access connection and the problem remains (only with ps3, not with notebook where it's allright)... in the settings of lan it's visualized the fragments ip note with my router (atlantisland 141w)...can it happen for this?

Lightbulb

Can you watch gametrailers hd videos from ps3youtube.com without a problem ? Check it out if you haven't and report back

Arrow

You can try aiuati.com to watch Youtube HD videos.

Still a demo/prototype...

Thumbs Up

you can download movies from QuickSliverScreen i've been doing it for all most a year the movies are dvd quality most run about 700mb hd are about 1.4 gig. i don't use a pc or a meda server but i can only download from 2shared today i downloaded legion, 2012 and daybrakers these are all free.

when you download, don't download in background they take from 30 min to 3hrs make sure your ps3 and controller are not set to shut off automatically and when you download it will ask if you want to run a plugin answer yes.

sometimes it will say javascript wants to open a new window answer no, these are the best and you can see them while there still in the theater.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News