Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by kingoftheworld
    I'll be getting PS3, and only PS3. Once I have that i don't see the need for anything else. Xbox 360 is for a bunch of kids that tell you Halo is the best game ever and Xbox is the best system ever.. lucky for microsoft there are a lot of those fools.
    absolutely right lol,i ask my frends why do u like xbox and they say cuz it has halo LOL... so i ask em thats all u like? they're like ya lol; microsoft: only for uber prettyness and speed sony:uber fun games and can play many other old type of games and different types of methods can be performed on it

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Grave digger!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I'll get which ever I think is best all around. Right now, I'm going towards the 360 for a few reasons. I'm no fanboy of anything so I always keep my options open. Just because a kid says xbox + halo = best dont mean every owner is a kid. I see plenty of kids at stores buying ps2 games. Sorry for my rant.

Fanboys =

Since I wana build a 1500$ gameing rig next spring (will feature a 24 pipe card) I probably wont go with the 360. Unless I make alittle more money then projected.

I doubt I'll be getting either console. Not anytime around their releases atleast. They're just too costly for one and I'm about to go to college so not only will I be broke, but I won't have time for video games. I don't play my PS2 regularly now as it is. The PSP is a lifesaver for slow days at work though.

I'd lean towards the Ps3 myself, except for the fact that I have over 450 Ps2 games. For that reason, I will be buying niether. What? Am I going to shun my ps2 and its 450 games just so that I can spend all my time playing 1 ps3 or 1 Xbox 360 game? That, in my estimation, would be pretty damn stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by dumas1000
    I'd lean towards the Ps3 myself, except for the fact that I have over 450 Ps2 games. For that reason, I will be buying niether. What? Am I going to shun my ps2 and its 450 games just so that I can spend all my time playing 1 ps3 or 1 Xbox 360 game? That, in my estimation, would be pretty damn stupid.

Thats just sick, you have over an average of 13,000$ in PS2 games..... talk about a devoted video gamer.

Yeah, I'm sure he bought every one of them

That`s alot of games dumas1000... did you even get to play them all or are they just collecting dust..hehe!

Quote Originally Posted by Boba Fett
    Yeah, I'm sure he bought every one of them
    LMAO... sure he did

Sponsored Links

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News