Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    i will be waiting for ps3, i just love the playstation only games and the xbox exculsives just dont appeal to me as much. my plan is the same as how i got my xbox, wait till all my friends get the 360 and after a year or two one will break and then ill buy it off them super cheap and fix it although im selling it to a different friend sometime this month.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Im probably going to get the 360 first since it will be cheaper and will probably see its first price cut around the time of the PS3 launch. But only if the modding is good, otherwise I will hold off since none of the games exite me. I will get PS3 eventually after a price cut or two. As for revolution, i'll pick one up a week or two after launch---out of the bargain bin.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken
    As for revolution, i'll pick one up a week or two after launch---out of the bargain bin.
    Hmm... cold shot and a evil burn. For all we know, Nintendo might have something this time It would sure be nice if they reveal it already...

Well for me it's all about the backwards comp. I got sooo many PS and PS2 games that I play all the time. Figure I'll let my son have one of my PS2s since the wife insist on having 2 PS3s ...don't think it's all good having a gaming gurl, becomes expensive in the end . I still wanna see what the XBOX has and probably skipping the "Revolution" all together being that I been tired of Nintendo's kiddie games for a billion years now.

dude ur wife games? yea expesive...but hot...come on!

Quote Originally Posted by northernpimp
    dude ur wife games? yea expesive...but hot...come on!
    The luckiest man on this blue marble, I know LMAO!!! Yup met her in high school playing Street Fighter II. Unfortunately she tends to hog up the PS2 @ times which is why I bought a second one. It's not horrible...but when your gurl looks foward to Socom 3 more than you do...well...you know...SCARY!!!

ohhh socom 3 does look good! i had a ex in high school that would kick my ass in soul caliber on the DC... good times, well you better do some OT at work to get some money for them ps3's

Quote Originally Posted by northernpimp
    i had a ex in high school that would kick my ass in soul caliber on the DC... good times, well you better do some OT at work to get some money for them ps3's
    Ouch (NEVER admit things like that! Your buds might hold it against you). Luckily/unfortunately I tend to reign supreme when it comes to the fighters, not easy on the ears I might add lol but hey gotta do what I gotta do . As for the OT...well...LOL just not an issue for me as I am THE STAY @ HOME DAD !!! ENVY ME!!! A proud graduate of BUM-U and 'a retired bully of drunk and unorderly patrons' a.k.a bouncer . My real beef is I'm also the money manager and lets face it, $1000+ on 2 counsels is a hell of alot of money and the 1st generation of these games aren't really gonna be as good as lets say waiting for 6-9 months after that $$$ eater is out. 2 PS3s just doesn't seem logical. Then again she knows where I sleep...I'm beaten by default

Id have to say that ima get the ps3, iv never liked the xbox or the games that it had so i dont see a point in getting their new system, plus if i hold out for the ps3 launch I can atleast go all out and get all the new do-dads and such to go with it and a few good games, plus then ill beable to see what the psp and the ps3 can really do together

I'll be getting the Ps3 as I also have had only the latter but my friend has xbox and I play games on it. Man it's great to have friends with all the systems LOl

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News