Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Yabasic on the PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Hey everyone, just wanted to let yous know that the Yabasic programming language works on the PS3. Does anyone remember this from the PS2 Demo disk? It works on fw 1.8 - 1.9. on a Pal machine but Im assuming it also works with NTSC machines, Its a real basic language with no sound except a beep.

What I found interesting is that the wireless controller and the BT remote both work with it. I was playing a simple snake game using it. you can use a usb keyboard to type in your code and you can even save it to the internal memory card so if anyone wants to have fun making a simple homebrew and watching it run on the PS3, have fun.

Lol, I finally got "HELLO WORLD" to run on the ps3. to bad it wasnt through an exploit Maybe somebody can make some use from this. maybe to get the BT remote or controller working in linux or something. Just thought some people might find this interesting.
    Best Answer - Posted by Wenlock:

Yep, been playing with it on my PS3, and PS2. I've posted some saves you can d/l to PS3 and use.

http://www.geocities.com/wenlockburton/yabasic

Wenlock

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    yeah, i remember it, it was great! their web site is where you can download more games and stuff for it!

Sponsored Links

Smile Yabasic

Sponsored Links
    Yep, been playing with it on my PS3, and PS2. I've posted some saves you can d/l to PS3 and use.

[Register or Login to view links]

Wenlock

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News