[Answered] PS3 XMB Color Problem help?

Hello, I have a weird problem with me ps3 for like 2 years now...i have the 40gb model phat. At first i had the black color for default.. but suddenly one day i turned my PS3 on and the color was yellow and when it got inside the XMB screen the color turned pink.

i changed the color to black and its like it was removed and the black is now blue... and this happened after firmware updates too. right now i turn the PS3 on the screen gets pink.then i get inside and the XMB color is blue (i choose that color from the settings...) but i cant use the black... can anyone tell me how to fix this? Right now i use Rogero 4.46.

This happens since 3.55... and last year the xmb color was half black and half yellow.

First time i have ever heard of this issue, you sure noone is secretly changing it when your not using it lol

make sure that the XMB color is not set to random. You can find the setting under themes.

in the theme settings is set to original... and the original color is pink !