Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    we will see ps3 emulator on the 360 soon

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by thedove75 View Post
    we will see ps3 emulator on the 360 soon
    ROFL, once again you guys are amazingly funny. Maybe one for like 2 or 3 games but the same is true for the fps, and even on that note that's if homebrew on X360 ever happens. It will be impossible for certain games I am sure though because of the floating point computations that are processed on the SPE's; they are countlessly faster than any emulator could produce. This is my theoretical speculation on an PS3 emulator in general.

I definitely can say its impossible for PS3-FNR3 even, to run well (enough to play) on X360 (and vice versa), even though the game was "ported" to the PS3

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Here we go again.... you can emulate any hardware regardless who is the manufacturer. It comes a huge cost of system resources. When comes multi-core, it helps emulation, but not that much. Today most of data are single process and only some are parallel process. That means the process need to wait for the result of previous of process in order to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by rtn1 View Post
    I guess the only person here that sees my sarcasm is thedove75. maybe i should start being more serious in these forums.
    Or maybe you should work on looking sarcastic. You seemed to believe a lot of what you said. And thedove is probably just dumb.

am not a dumb

Quote Originally Posted by Chouonsoku View Post
    Or maybe you should work on looking sarcastic. You seemed to believe a lot of what you said. And thedove is probably just dumb.
    i was kidding only, not a dumb. do you think what you guys write is a serious, its dreams not more.
    thanks for the insult

BLAH!!! come on guys the homebrew world on these systems hasnt even really taken off yet so the emulators are just a thing of dreams for now. ps3 will never emulate a 360 and vice versa and if some actually can write the code and execute it it will not not be fast enough to play. good enough for screenshots at best.

Sponsored Links

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News