Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Exclamation [Answered] WWE smackdown vs raw 2011 backup problems?

Sponsored Links
    I tried to backup my copy of SvR 2011 to my internal HDD and it has sound and freezing problem (other than not playing from HDD) does anyone know how to fix this problem?
    Best Answer - Posted by theguy99:

Someone named kid flash here says they have found a fix: psx-scene.com/forums/576520-post108.html
    Here's what i did i used this Another New Update Software v1.9 ps3 update software i searched BLUS30621 which is the us version i then downloaded ver 1.01 and installed and now sound is back and ive played a match and so far no freezing i also might think this is a 3.40 game

*Update*- Started road to wrestlemania with john cena and it would give me problems during my entrance so i just turned them off also dont think all the sound is fixed a couple of things are missing and the crowd never shuts up there loud

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I think i know why the game dosen't work. Files that not exist in the game:

In folder Ps3_Game/USRDIR/PAC/BG

the first of the files begins with [bg00.pac] and ends with [bg122.pac]

the logic tell me when we coompare the files must
    after the file bg20.pac must the file BG21.pac exist !!!

I think the missed files are:

BG21.PAC
    BG27.PAC
    BG28.PAC
    BG30.PAC --------> BG64.pac

BG68.PAC --------> BG76:PAC

BG81.PAC---------> BG99.PAC

BG121.PAC

I THINK THIS FILES ARE KOPY PROTECTED

ANOTHER MISSED FILES:

CH FILES IN THE CH ROOT.. THERE ARE 4GB MISSED IN THE GAME.

Yeah i haved a little time to discover this... sorry for bad english.
    Last edited by PARDES; 10-28-2010 at 10:11 PM

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    You think if I use the awesome or dean's file manager I can put those files in, without hurting anything?

I dunno about this logic, SVR10 was the same basically, it had some "numbers" missing, there weren't any files that were missing. another user from another board also said that he looked through the BDVD and said that it was all there, so my guess is that, a hex file is written so the files read off the bdvd directory instead of the hdd. just a guess.

I hope somebody can get this game going. Pretty keen on playing it..

I've just made a copy from the original game I just bought and there's no sound on the backup copy (I was not able to test directly the game, it required a firmware update). I can't wait to play this game (after all, it's frustrating when you have the disc in your hand). I sure hope somebody finds a fix for this !

What do you mean you couldn't play it directly from the disk cause it needs a firmware update isnt it a 3.41 game? or are you using a jailbroken ps3 below 3.41?

Quote Originally Posted by theguy99 View Post
    What do you mean you couldn't play it directly from the disk cause it needs a firmware update isnt it a 3.41 game? or are you using a jailbroken ps3 below 3.41?
    When I launched it, a prompt appeared telling me that I have to update to 3.42, or something like that. I copied it with hermes v4b and the last open manager (1.17 something) on my HD and I was able to launch it, without any sound as I said.

Do you have any idea on how to fix it ?

Quote Originally Posted by chrishinji View Post
    When I launched it, a prompt appeared telling me that I have to update to 3.42, or something like that. I copied it with hermes v4b and the last open manager (1.17 something) on my HD and I was able to launch it, without any sound as I said.

Do you have any idea on how to fix it ?
    Sorry I don't have any idea on how to fix the sound, but I do find it interesting that when you try to launch it from your disk it tells you to update because this game is automatically 3.41 so it shouldnt be asking you to update unless your version is different and theres actually 2 types floating around.

Quote Originally Posted by theguy99 View Post
    Sorry I don't have any idea on how to fix the sound, but I do find it interesting that when you try to launch it from your disk it tells you to update because this game is automatically 3.41 so it shouldnt be asking you to update unless your version is different and theres actually 2 types floating around.
    Indeed, that's weird. I will do some tests tonight, just to be sure. However, I found out that many people are having the same problem with this game. Once again, I can't wait to see and understand why this game is not working properly.

Sponsored Links
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News