Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Has anyone tried it with the Open Manager 2.1H? I had the same problems with sound and it freezing with 2.1G and groove .06 for ti-84. I have been wanting to try 2.1H with the new .07 (and Hermes 4b of course), but I can't download it because my stats are too low on this site.

Like everyone else in this thread, I really enjoy this game (great for playing with friends). I don't know if it is against forum rules, but could someone link me to a download for the latest OM 2.1H ?

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by pasty745 View Post
    Like everyone else in this thread, I really enjoy this game (great for playing with friends). I don't know if it is against forum rules, but could someone link me to a download for the latest OM 2.1H ?
    The latest H is now I, which is available here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post331710

That is our ongoing OM thread, so all updates are added there as they are released.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    anyone think we might have to replace files like we did for shoot? Eur version text was missing and usa didn't boot so the fix was to replace some files in the eur with the usa version. Hopefully we get an updated payload to fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    The latest H is now I, which is available here: http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...tml#post331710

That is our ongoing OM thread, so all updates are added there as they are released.
    Thanks for once again being so helpful! Can't wait to try backing up Smackdown vs Raw 2011 again with this new OM! I really hope it will run this time.

Quote Originally Posted by pasty745 View Post
    Thanks for once again being so helpful! Can't wait to try backing up Smackdown vs Raw 2011 again with this new OM! I really hope it will run this time.
    let us know if it works!

Someone named kid flash here says they have found a fix: psx-scene.com/forums/576520-post108.html
    Here's what i did i used this Another New Update Software v1.9 ps3 update software i searched BLUS30621 which is the us version i then downloaded ver 1.01 and installed and now sound is back and ive played a match and so far no freezing i also might think this is a 3.40 game

*Update*- Started road to wrestlemania with john cena and it would give me problems during my entrance so i just turned them off also dont think all the sound is fixed a couple of things are missing and the crowd never shuts up there loud

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News