Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] Wolverine on PS3 help?

Sponsored Links
    If anyone here has a back up of wolverine (origins) i'm having a issue. it seems when ever i pause the game it pops up a screen that says the disk has been ejected. the game cannot continue. Please quit and restart game.

This is a backup i just "acquired" and i can't seem to find any info on it as long as im playing its fine, but pause it to get a cup of coffee and it screws up. Kmeaw 3.55, 320GB slim, latest multiman, disk in drive, and installed to external. Hope that's enough info. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Let me check to see if I have that game.

Have you tried moving it to the internal or using the Select+X boot mode?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No its still on internal. and i didn't try the select-x mode being it booted up and plays for a while then screws up. and its not just the pause screen i was fighting levithan (or whatever it is called) and just as i was about to beat it... pow disk screen again. Ill try internal next as soon as i done searching for a fixed eboot is it exists.

I am now transferring the game to internal (it shows 684 files) is that what it is supposed to be? Im hoping you have the game it is the BLUS30268 version. ill post the file size when it finishes..

6.15GB is what MM 2.03 shows
    Last edited by TheShroomster; 07-28-2011 at 11:42 AM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My guess is that it's a bad rip. I'll have to check to see if I have it when I get home from work.

Well i put it on the internal and it hasnt done it yet... fingers crossed.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News