Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Will PS3 4.0+ OFW ever be jailbreakable help?

Sponsored Links
    I have a PS3 slim on 4.41 OFW and I know that to jailbreak, I have to downgrade. I am NOT willing to go through the hassle of downgrading, so here's my question: Will firmware greater than 3.56 ever be jailbroken? Are people working on that, or is newer firmware impossible to jailbreak?
    Best Answer - Posted by racer0018:

I don't think that we will see it anytime soon. I think alot of people have moved on from this and are waiting for the new ps3 and Xbox to come out. I would do the downgrade and go from there. I could tell you why I don't think no one is working on it but it would take to long. They didn't open the ps3 all the way up yet or they would be able to install Cfw on any ps3. And it takes a lot of work to get it all the way open. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I don't think that we will see it anytime soon. I think alot of people have moved on from this and are waiting for the new ps3 and Xbox to come out. I would do the downgrade and go from there. I could tell you why I don't think no one is working on it but it would take to long. They didn't open the ps3 all the way up yet or they would be able to install Cfw on any ps3. And it takes a lot of work to get it all the way open. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News