Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Angry [UnAnswered] why wont gta4 work for me?

Sponsored Links
    ive sent my ps3 into sony 3 damn times and still aint working, ive decided to ask real people that know what they are talking about. (instead of a loser on the phone sitting on their butts the whole day)

Sponsored Links

Question

Sponsored Links
    The obvious question: what is it doing when you try to play it? Is it loading and hanging at some point, or not loading at all, etc?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    freezes at the cut scene and after the cut scene, also so i cant get past it and i got a 60gig march 07.

The first thing that pops into most people's heads when they hear freezing with original discs is either if the disc is scratched/dirty or the PS3 laser is... did you try another PS3 game on the same PS3 console and it works fine, only GTA4 freezes?

its only gta4 i put cod4 in, nfs carbon, prostreet.its really wierd. and dont send your ps3 into sony, they will juke u!!!

Banned User
    i believe i read something about this stating there was a bad batch of discs, they worked fine on the 80gb sku but are having issues on the 60gb one. I'll try to track down the source of where i read it and post back here if found.

so im screwed in short, but i think sony dont want people to have the 1st gen of ps3s (60&20 gig) so they put something in the 40 &80 gigs so they would play.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News