Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

[Answered] Why games won't load on Jailbreak PS3 from int hdd?

Hey,

So far I have backed up 4 games to my int hard drive but 2 of them will not load. God of war 3 and unreal will not load. I choose them of the list, Im kicked back out to the PS3 menu and go to the games folder. They are there, picture and music blasting and everything. But when I hit x it acts like its loading then go's right back to the PS3 menu what gives?

I removed the updates from the file and Unreal still ask me to update when I hit cancel it sends me back to PS3 menu! Any help? I use Giaia Maneger and blackbox to FTP.

Thanks

what version of gaia are you using? and what payload are you using?

I'm using Gaia V1.02, PS3break Hermes V4 V1.5b

try updating your gaia to 1.03.1 and use his supplied pl3 hex.

check the ps3 compatibility list linked above.

Some game backups just don't work yet. Try using an external?

Unreal? But I know for a fact that God of War1 2 & 3 can be played using the earliest payloads. Does your fold say GAMEZ or what you typed in your post "games"? Try OPM 2.1I, or Multimanager 1.09. Gaia is the one of choice but maybe your combination is conflicting somewhere, and make sure disk is in.

You should honestly not be having the gow problem. This I know o be fact. Hope this helps.

I've Gaia 1.03.1 and the oldest Payload which is on the market, and GoW III works. So use EmuBD and it works. If not, have you edited something in the PARAM.SFO or missing a file ?

Just insert any original game in the drive and after click on x in the manager, you will be redirected to xmb, here click the dvd icon and not PS3_hom/... .

This is because some games still need original disk to be in the drive.

Sorry but no backed up game needs the "original disk in the drive." Any ps3 game will work. Not one instance would you need the original disk to play back up to games. As far as finding a manager that works with your combo is trial and error. I had a Fail rw the first time I backed up GOW III, then it worked the next time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast