Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Who has a 3DTV ready for the ps3?

Sponsored Links
    It seems like I do not know anybody wasting their money on 3DTV's and the glasses but i could be wrong but I want to see. Plus Sony likes to do things before they take-off so who knows. Also if you don't have one or don't plan on getting one why?
    Best Answer - Posted by tjay17:

Don't have one, but I might get one when ones come out that don't need the glasses.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    No 3D TV here, and I don't plan on getting one anytime soon either.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Waste of money at this time and you always have to charge does darn 3D glasses or have then plugged in and one sudden move and it may rip the plug so no 3Dtv for me at this time and maybe never.

will be getting a new tv within the next year and I will be getting one that can do 3D but can't see me using the 3d much.

Well, I recently bought a Sony XBR8, and I have no idea if they plan of having an update for 3D or what. It cost enough, they should add 3D support.

No 3D tv for me yet. I'm quite happy with my LCD which is but a year old. I did, however, see a very nice LG 3D just today, but the schleb of having to wear the glasses and hefty prive tag was a good deterrent. Perhaps in 18 months' time I will reconsider.

Don't have one, but I might get one when ones come out that don't need the glasses.

I'm perfectly happy with my 2d tv, I do not plan on ever getting a 3d tv, because they give me a headache.

Banned User
    i have a 3d beamer. 120hz technology. i bought them when sony said the 3d system works with 120hz beamer/tvs. now im pissed off because im scraed that i bought a sensless imaginary 3d beamer for my ps3 =/

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News