Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for help people, I managed to get everything working but can't get multiman stealth to work, I renamed file and it says installing data but then gives error when clicking app home.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Hi, Just wondering, where can I start with JailBreaking my PS3

What resources did you use?

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by dekaspace View Post
    Thanks for help people, I managed to get everything working but can't get multiman stealth to work, I renamed file and it says installing data but then gives error when clicking app home.
    Just use the normal mM mate, stealthMAN is not going to prevent you from getting banned.

Thanks for your help mschumacher69. I've successfully installed Rebug 4.41.2 Lite with the latest MultiMan but can't play my backups, it doesn't load them from Multiman. I can however, play the latest games.

I have the CEX version of Multiman 4.40.00 base. But have no clue what CEX/DEX/REX is and can't play backup games. Also I was stuck with Step 1, don't understand:

1- Make NOR/NAND dump (optional):

Install latest version of multiMAN (4.40.00), plug in a FAT32 formatted USB flash drive into the right USB port, launch multiMAN under Games and go to mmOS > Press [O] on any file > Open in HEX viewer > Press [SELECT] > Press [START] > Export GameOS LV2: Select No > Export HV LV1: Select No > Export FLASH: Select Yes

Thanks for your help!

mM will not start your games, it will mount them and exit to the XMB. Then you have to start the mounted game from the disk icon on the XMB.

Hi,

Yes of course I know this, I've been using CFW Kmeaw for years, and been on dongle before upgrading. But I'm having trouble with newer games, they either go to black screen etc. Playing them directly from the original discs work, but the backups of them don't. Specifically Tomb Raider doesn't.

Of course with the newer games, i've been downloading new eboots for them to work on 3.55 with it, so not sure if that has anything to do with it.

The settings on the games, such as Internal, External with BD mirror, do I need to use them, and when? And what are the NAND dumps for?

Sponsored Links
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News