Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Where is the Locked Save data in PS3 FTP Program

Sponsored Links
    Ok, I have no problem copying games from my PC to my PS3 and vice versa... The problem im having is finding the directory where the locked saved data is: I have no problem copying the saved data to a USB drive, but that is the unlocked data...

Locked data games like UFC, and Spiderman Shattered Dimensions i cant save the data to a usb drive...

I read where people say the data is in Saved data folder but i cant find it in the game folder or the gamez folder.....Ive looked in both the /Dev_hdd0/Game/? and /Dev_hdd0/Game/LAUN12345/Gamez/ ? and both locations have no game saved data for the gameid's in question?

Please can someone help, my 4 year old son is gonna be devistated if i cant rip this data from our older PS3 to our new Move Bundle PS3...

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

Save data if i recall is in /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/ (where 00000001 is your user id) then there is a folder labeled, of all things "savedata"!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Save data if i recall is in /dev_hdd0/home/00000001/ (where 00000001 is your user id) then there is a folder labeled, of all things "savedata"!

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the quick reply... That is the place.

Edited By Admin: Please only (1) question per thread... these aren't meant to be used as long threads, only quick question/answer sessions.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News