Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Stick Out Tongue [Answered] When will there be a PSP Emulator for PS3?

Sponsored Links
    When will there be a PSP Emulator for PS3??

I have been looking high and low for a PSP emulator for the PS3 and I have been asking around but still have not found out anything yet if there will ever be a emulator to play PSP roms or ISO's on the PS3.

I have a couple PSP ISO's that I want to play on my PS3.

Please let me know if anyone has any info on this.

Thanks,
    Badger1975
    Best Answer - Posted by Denida:

Remote play you could... if you have a PSP... If you don't however you would likely have to wait awhile as to my knowledge there isn't one at currently- There was a " fake release" claiming to be a psp emulator for ps3 a year or so ago that did nothing other than to brick good believing users consoles, but no real psp emulator I am afraid...

And furthermore Dimmudroid is only that was working on one, as you can see here: http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/pro...n-development/ but he seems to have ceased work on that..

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Remote play you could... if you have a PSP... If you don't however you would likely have to wait awhile as to my knowledge there isn't one at currently- There was a " fake release" claiming to be a psp emulator for ps3 a year or so ago that did nothing other than to brick good believing users consoles, but no real psp emulator I am afraid...

And furthermore Dimmudroid is only that was working on one, as you can see here: http://www.ps3news.com/PS3-Hacks/pro...n-development/ but he seems to have ceased work on that..
    Last edited by Denida; 08-17-2011 at 02:03 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News