Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Red Face [Answered] What's the EASIEST way to get Hulu on ps3?

Sponsored Links
    I've tried about everything I am Starting to feel Like an Idiot now. Please Can Someone at least find me a Video Step By Step Or tell me In a way a Moron like me can understand.

I tried to find a Version of Squid that would work on Vista but it didn't make any sense to me Tried the VmPlayer trick personally don't know what I did there and theres no way Im going to pay for "Play on" So someone please help me.
    Best Answer - Posted by enohand:

Easiest fastest way is with playon... it works flwlessly, if you install it & run it for a week & then.

HULU doesnt work, go on the playon app & hit update, playone comes out with @ least 1 upgrade a week, & that's due to hulu changing their vid formtats.

Sponsored Links

Lightbulb

Sponsored Links
    Google for Proxomitron..

I'll make a config file for it tomorrow.. get proxomitron though, unless someone wants to suggest another way.

Sponsored Links

hmmm...

Sponsored Links
    When I try to play hulu, it always seems to say it's not available on the platform. Is it possible to get around this? I'm not sure if it's my style of internet...I do use a wired connection, but I seem to have some problems playing some games online, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ztpayne View Post
    When I try to play hulu, it always seems to say it's not available on the platform. Is it possible to get around this? I'm not sure if it's my style of internet...I do use a wired connection, but I seem to have some problems playing some games online, too.
    hulu has blocked itself (well, the company did) from being natively supported on the ps3's browser. there was a lot of controversy when this happened as people started blaming sony. however, sony did nothing to block hulu. hulu was supported on the ps3 a while back though. i have heard from some people that it will work through linux on the ps3 because it's just the ps3 browser that was blocked from accessing hulu.

Quote Originally Posted by inginear View Post
    hulu has blocked itself (well, the company did) from being natively supported on the ps3's browser. there was a lot of controversy when this happened as people started blaming sony. however, sony did nothing to block hulu. hulu was supported on the ps3 a while back though. i have heard from some people that it will work through linux on the ps3 because it's just the ps3 browser that was blocked from accessing hulu.
    Was there a particular reason that hulu blocked the ps3 browser? or is that information not known?

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by ztpayne View Post
    Was there a particular reason that hulu blocked the ps3 browser? or is that information not known?
    See here: http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...ugh-decisions/

Easiest fastest way is with playon... it works flwlessly, if you install it & run it for a week & then.

HULU doesnt work, go on the playon app & hit update, playone comes out with @ least 1 upgrade a week, & that's due to hulu changing their vid formtats.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News