[Answered] What USB Dongle to use?
I apologize if this has been asked before. I've tried looking through the forum but I can't really find a definite answer. To the following questions:
1. What USB dongle should I use? Is there one that's better than the other.
2. Does it matter if I use firmware 3.41 from EUR or US. I'm in the US.
What's the MD5 for the firmware 3.41 US.
3. Is there a step by step instructions for the recommended USB dongle in question 1?
Thank you in advance for the answer and sharing your knowledge.
1. You have in principle two basic choices - either to go with one of the dedicated dongles where you'll be then depending on the manufacturer / seller to supply the updates for it unless it's also compatible with free versions of hex code / payloads or go for one of the universal / dev boards or dongles like Teensy, Minimus AVR, blackcatUSB and so on - have a more read here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ds-112429.html
2. No - it doesn't - it's just located on another local servers otherwise exactly the same - you can download it even directly from our forums here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/downlo...o=file&id=4285
(fixed one) - MD5 is e07d2b84c9e9691c261b73e5f1aada20 - more info here http://www.ps3news.com/playstation-3...s3-hdd-issues/
3. Yes is PLENTY of instruction and help in the whole hack section here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-hacks/
and you can start reading our Q&As here http://www.ps3news.com/forums/ps3-ha...ne-112385.html
Hope this helps.
Don't be affraid to use forum's Search function - it's your best friend around here - never sleeps