Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] What theme is this and icons?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guys, Can you lot watch this:

What theme is that? Where did he get them custom icons, for Backup Manager and FTP Server?..

Thanks,

Ps. It looks like his connected to PSN and still running homebrew??
    Last edited by zeromx; 09-20-2010 at 07:20 PM
    Best Answer - Posted by IndyColtsFan84:

my guess is custom made. About being connected to PSN, i doubt it. Although if he is i think it would be wise of him or anyone else that has a found a way to connect to PSN, to keep it private. As soon as Sony gets wind of it, no more PSN. Sharing is not always a good thing i guess! LoL.

The scrolling bar in the top right doesn't mean he is connected to PSN, just means he is connected to the internet.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    no idea what theme that is. It's very easy to change the icons of the BM & FTP apps or even your PSN game icons, all you have to do is FTP into your box and navigate to /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345 then download the ICON0.PNG edit that with paint or Photoshop or something.

Then just re-upload ICON0.PNG to /dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345. Same goes for FTP only the directory is different, its /dev_hdd0/game/FTPD12345.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Thanks for the advice, i knew that - I just wanted to know if those ICONS were floating the net or custom made.

Correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't it look like his connected to PSN?..

my guess is custom made. About being connected to PSN, i doubt it. Although if he is i think it would be wise of him or anyone else that has a found a way to connect to PSN, to keep it private. As soon as Sony gets wind of it, no more PSN. Sharing is not always a good thing i guess! LoL.

The scrolling bar in the top right doesn't mean he is connected to PSN, just means he is connected to the internet.
    Last edited by IndyColtsFan84; 09-20-2010 at 07:55 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News