Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] What happened to Beyond Good and Evil 2?

Sponsored Links
    Does anybody what's with that game? Some say it's development has stopped, but others are convinced that it will be released some time soon. For now the only clues we have are an official teaser trailer and a leaked beta gameplay video that both I post below.

Also, someone has started an online petition to convince Ubisoft release the sequel. Check it out: [Register or Login to view links] If you know anything else please share it in this thread.
    Last edited by JFTS; 02-07-2010 at 12:02 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Best Answer - Posted by JFTS:

Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Maybe this will help: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/genmessage.php?board=946596&topic=52154294
    I bet they had a delay to find a game designer and now they continue the development. As Ubisoft had anounced earlier they want to finish it; "they haven't put it on-hold".

Source: http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=94747

Sponsored Links

Arrow

Sponsored Links
    Maybe this will help: [Register or Login to view links]
    Last edited by Tidusnake666; 02-07-2010 at 12:10 PM Reason: troubles with HTML tags

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidusnake666 View Post
    Maybe this will help: [Register or Login to view links]
    I bet they had a delay to find a game designer and now they continue the development. As Ubisoft had anounced earlier they want to finish it; "they haven't put it on-hold".

Source: [Register or Login to view links]

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News