Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] What happen to CJPC's projects ?

Sponsored Links
    Hey guy ,

Somebody knows what appen to CJPC's projects ?

I can't find any news about Sak or his loader for dev units ...

Does he lose interes to continue the develop of these software ?

Thanks ...
    Best Answer - Posted by CJPC:

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    They are all done... the loader was done for Debug units back when he posted on them last year, and PS3 SAK was released like 2 years ago (if you need a link to it let me know).

He wanted to update PS3 SAK, but hasn't had the time nor interest (yet) to do it... who knows, maybe one day he will get around to it though.

Right now CJPC is busy with exam finals for the next few weeks... then he will have the summer off to play around with some more PS3 Dev stuff.
    Yeah, SAK does work, I have not had much interest in upgrading it, namely for the fact that, the intended use, backing up a PS3 game, does not actually "work". It does work, but the data has an extra layer of encryption on it, and for the moment, the backups are quite useless.

Now, it is good for backing up blu-ray movies, etc, as there are 3rd party applications that will properly decrypt them.

In regards to the loader, it does work (more so for loading from SD/MS/CF/USB), as with the proper configuration, files can be loaded simply through the XMB on the HDD.

This summer, I should (hopefully) have plenty of free time to tinker, maybe we can find something useful (short of someone selling a PS3 TOOL at a decent price!)

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    They are all done... the loader was done for Debug units back when he posted on them last year, and PS3 SAK was released like 2 years ago (if you need a link to it let me know).

He wanted to update PS3 SAK, but hasn't had the time nor interest (yet) to do it... who knows, maybe one day he will get around to it though.

Right now CJPC is busy with exam finals for the next few weeks... then he will have the summer off to play around with some more PS3 Dev stuff.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post

Yeah, SAK does work, I have not had much interest in upgrading it, namely for the fact that, the intended use, backing up a PS3 game, does not actually "work". It does work, but the data has an extra layer of encryption on it, and for the moment, the backups are quite useless.

Now, it is good for backing up blu-ray movies, etc, as there are 3rd party applications that will properly decrypt them.

In regards to the loader, it does work (more so for loading from SD/MS/CF/USB), as with the proper configuration, files can be loaded simply through the XMB on the HDD.

This summer, I should (hopefully) have plenty of free time to tinker, maybe we can find something useful (short of someone selling a PS3 TOOL at a decent price!)

hey thanks a lot for the reply

I asked "sak" beacuse I have a problem ( maybe a bug ) and I can extract my BD it say that cannot get access to a directory ( that doesnt exist ) ... boh

Thanks anyway , and GOOD LUCK for your exams

Quote Originally Posted by CJPC View Post

Good Luck On Your Exams.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News