Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Question [Answered] What do you want me to test on the PS3?

Sponsored Links
    I got one this tuesday. I already posted this in the staff forum so I actually want to see what the normal member wants me to test.
    Best Answer - Posted by WOWchamp:

Quote Originally Posted by lonegun View Post
    I would very much like to know this as well. Please try it out and let us know, thanks
    I'll third that, if your using HDMI (or HDMI => DVI which I may do to use my PS3 on my PC monitor instead of my old standard res TV) can you get sound through the AV jack of the PS3?

I'll probably buy a cheap receiver and use that for sound, unless I can sell my PS3 for as much as I hope to then I'll get me a nice big 37" 1080p LCD HDTV and wait for the second batch of PS3s.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by sabeer99 View Post
    I got one this tuesday. I already posted this in the staff forum so I actually want to see what the normal member wants me to test.
    could you please try hda?

please confirm whether it's possible to install ps2 games into the ps3 hard drive.

thank you so much.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    try HDMI video out with Audio going through the normal A/v connector, still wanna know if this works.

try backing up a ps3 blu-ray game with nero, convert it from dual layer to single, relink the movies and new dummy files, then burn to dvd-r and see if it works.

btw, i was just kidding. i would just play the crap out of it. does it seem to run pretty hot like the 360 does?

Quote Originally Posted by kizman View Post
    try HDMI video out with Audio going through the normal A/v connector, still wanna know if this works.
    I would very much like to know this as well. Please try it out and let us know, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lonegun View Post
    I'll third that, if your using HDMI (or HDMI => DVI which I may do to use my PS3 on my PC monitor instead of my old standard res TV) can you get sound through the AV jack of the PS3?

I'll probably buy a cheap receiver and use that for sound, unless I can sell my PS3 for as much as I hope to then I'll get me a nice big 37" 1080p LCD HDTV and wait for the second batch of PS3s.

No go. I can't get audio out from an alternate cable. I'll mess around with the settings and try to make it work

Didn't think you could, thats pretty stupid. Did you try the optical out or dont you have the equipment?

Hell, I'd be stoked if you could play PS2 backups via swap magic. I'd get the system once this has been accomplished.

Well you can play PS2 games from other regions with Swap Magic, thats pretty cool!

Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News