Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] What to do with PS3 Demo?

Sponsored Links
    well as the title says, i have a PS3 Demo that sits on FW 3.01 (Shop Only) it says lol, i'm unable to upgrade to 3.41 and i already have another PS3 that's on 3.50Fw. So what can i do with the PS3 demo, i don't think JB will work on that low of a firmware, so anything else?

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Upgrade to 3.15, if it's possible with Demo PS3, than you can jailbreak, if not, sell it on eBay you will find a buyer.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    well, if i could find the right FW for it i would upgrade it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Sadly this has been asked before several times... nobody archives PS3 Demo Firmware as it's more neutered than Retail, so while the latest is [Register or Login to view links] finding lower PS3 Demo FW is probably going to be near impossible unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by PS3 News View Post
    Sadly this has been asked before several times... nobody archives PS3 Demo Firmware as it's more neutered than Retail, so while the latest is [Register or Login to view links] finding lower PS3 Demo FW is probably going to be near impossible unfortunately.
    Yeah, i've seen that link you posted a few times around this site, but i guess i was hoping for a better answer. I'm just going to lower the price on it and sell it since i don't have any use for it. I have a PS Jailbreak but no PS3 to JB lol.

Maybe a Moderator can close this thread since i really don't think i'm going to get a better answer for this.

Sponsored Links

Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News