Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Warhawk game sharing Help?

Sponsored Links
    I recently downloaded my friends warhawk download of his account onto my ps3 will we be able to play with each other now because i really want to know and it said something about waiting 24 hours to him when he tried last night
    Best Answer - Posted by ChaseHammer:

if its warhawk from the PSN only the persons account that bought it will be able to play it, its PSN ID locked. and you have to wait a hour before using it between one system and another. it was the downfall of the download version. the disc version you do not have to wait and it can be used by any user.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by xg42 View Post
    I recently downloaded my friends warhawk download of his account onto my ps3 will we be able to play with each other now because i really want to know and it said something about waiting 24 hours to him when he tried last night
    hmm please be more specific with info, is it jailbreaked? i suppose not as it sounds like you are going to play online?
    and is it demo or bought game? if it bought id guess they have some kinda protection against game sharing imo,

please be more specific

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    if its warhawk from the PSN only the persons account that bought it will be able to play it, its PSN ID locked. and you have to wait a hour before using it between one system and another. it was the downfall of the download version. the disc version you do not have to wait and it can be used by any user.

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - PS3 Forums - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News