Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Want to go back to psn

Sponsored Links
    Hello there guys there are games I plan to buy and play online however I already backed up 1 of my games and played it with the jailbreak, I have to admit loading from hdd is extremely fast and all of that. But now the question is If I update now what is the chance of getting banned on PSN? I really don't wanna risk that.

Thanks
    Best Answer - Posted by oVERSoLDiER:

Should be no ban reason, because the Jailbreak is fixed in 3.42 and were now on 3.50.

So Sony blocks the boot from PS Jailbreak and can't ban you for things you do, while you were Offline.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Should be no ban reason, because the Jailbreak is fixed in 3.42 and were now on 3.50.

So Sony blocks the boot from PS Jailbreak and can't ban you for things you do, while you were Offline.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well cant say anything about banning process but so far sony hasnt banned a single ps3 console, but before going back to psn you need to take some protective measures, 1st backup ur entire data(gamesaves, psn titles, images, music, videos and themes) to external fat32 formated hdd, and then format ur ps3 hdd and install new firmware and play few games like 10 titles using original discs then try to login to psn, but all this procedure is not gurranted to work i mean prevent banning.

Quote Originally Posted by oVERSoLDiER View Post

Ah - seems like another "well informed" Sony representative ...

Bottom line - you've broken Sony's T&Cs - doesn't matter if offline or online - you can be punished if Sony'll decide to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaHomer View Post
    Ah - seems like another "well informed" Sony representative ...

Bottom line - you've broken Sony's T&Cs - doesn't matter if offline or online - you can be punished if Sony'll decide to do so.
    Yes of course, but nobody of my friends on PSN get banned. They can normal play games and use online service for 3 weeks now.

But if you go online, Sony can check but they know you have the newest firmware, so it's up to Sony what they do.

Nobody here can guarantee that you are 100% save.

I just can tell what I heard from friends and that is that nobody of them had problems so far.

I would definitely format your drive first though if you have mucked around with it.

But I really don't think there is any real reason for Sony to ban people who have used the jailbreak once, and have gone back to being a "legit" user who must purchase all their games, and can pay to download more PSN content.

Sponsored Links
Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News