Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Used PSN ID changer, now can't use psn help?

Sponsored Links
    I can log on to psn just fine with my retail ps3, but with my kmeaw-355, it lets me log in without friends. The picture helps elaborate a little. All my friends, name, picture, ect are gone. But i can get on the playstation store just fine as well as a few games, but i can't play the games i want online and i can't access a lot of features.

I remember using the PSN ID changer forever ago, but that was when COD BO first came out and i havent have 3.55 til today. i'm not sure how to go back to my original psn ID.

i even tried deleteing all my user accounts and creating a new one, it still stuck. I don't understand why i can log onto the same PSN on a different ps3 but not this one.
    Attached Thumbnails<br><br> Attached Thumbnails

SNC00096.jpg  
    Best Answer - Posted by Darkzero51521:

I meant i used the app PSIDpatch. It was supposed to be temporary, but it looks like it stuck because no mater what PSN i sign onto, i get a blank PSN like shown in the picture, even when i create a new one.

But i ended up formatting my ps3, that fixed it. But now i have to copy all my games back

^ oh and since the problem is solved i guess mods can close this thread.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Well, if you changed your PSN ID. All your friends are associated with your old PSN ID, this is the reason XMB shows none of your friends.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    I meant i used the app PSIDpatch. It was supposed to be temporary, but it looks like it stuck because no mater what PSN i sign onto, i get a blank PSN like shown in the picture, even when i create a new one.

But i ended up formatting my ps3, that fixed it. But now i have to copy all my games back

^ oh and since the problem is solved i guess mods can close this thread.
    Last edited by Darkzero51521; 01-25-2011 at 04:15 PM Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Sponsored Links

Advertising - Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2015 PlayStation 3 News