Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

Sponsored Links

[Answered] Use downloaded Game Saves on Jailbroken PS3?

Sponsored Links
    Is there a way to use downloaded Game Saves with a Jailbroken PS3? I´ve tried to use a downloaded game save in Dirt 2, but it says "You´re not the real owner" and sends me back to New Game..

Is there a way to fake the game save so that I become the owner of the save file?
    Last edited by solidtudor; 10-23-2010 at 08:20 AM
    Best Answer - Posted by bitsbubba:

Quote Originally Posted by solidtudor View Post
    Is there a way to use downloaded Game Saves with a Jailbroken PS3? I´ve tried to use a downloaded game save in Dirt 2, but it says "You´re not the real owner" and sends me back to New Game..

Is there a way to fake the game save so that become the owner?
    Try having 2 game save on the PS3 for the game, it should copy over 1 of them. If not usually there an explanation on the site you got it from that should tell you the trick to it.

Sponsored Links
    Sponsored Links
    Quote Originally Posted by solidtudor View Post

Is there a way to fake the game save so that become the owner?
    Try having 2 game save on the PS3 for the game, it should copy over 1 of them. If not usually there an explanation on the site you got it from that should tell you the trick to it.

Sponsored Links
Affiliates - Contact Us - PS3 Downloads - Privacy Statement - Site Rules - Top - © 2014 PlayStation 3 News